Chapter 6 - Order

Jenna Marbles' Point Of View

I look out the window and gaze at the shining stars. I lay underneath the soft luxurious blankets on the bed. I just finished recording an interview with the rich girl. I think I was the last. I tried to be normal but that girl was so mean to me. She kept asking me questions about Bree, the red haired girl and she spat on me at one stage. I feel bad about what happened to Bree. She didn't really get a chance to get out of this but she made a hell of a statement. I'm supposed to be getting a roommate because I don't know who, but someone attempted a suicide, because they think it will stop us and keep us sane.

There is a knock at the door and it opens before I say anything.

There is a guard standing with a girl. It's Grace.

'Hey Grace.' I've met Grace before I was kidnapped and trapped here.

'Hey, Jenna.' She smiles politely and she talks softly.

The guard brings two huge bags into the room.

'You have a lot of stuff.' I try to start a conversation.

'It's not mine, I didn't bring anything with me,' she replies with a sigh.

'I didn't either.'

The guard places the bags down in the corner of the room and leaves, locking the door behind him.

'I was talking to the guard and they want to do training with us.' Grace says sitting on the corner of the bed I'm laying on.

'I'm not in the mood for that.' I moan.

'Well I think that it's a good idea because otherwise we are all gonna go in there and no one is going to know what to do and they will kill us all but I want to go down with a fight.' Grace says looking up at me. I can hear an edge of anger in her voice.

'Yeah,' I reply. 'We could just kill the girl.'

'We could, but then we would get killed.' Grace says.

'But wouldn't we get killed anyway? Why not take down the person that could potentially stop the games and besides, it's not even certain that we are going to die if we do.' I rebut.

I jump as a crackling noise emits from somewhere in the room.

'I can hear you.' A girls voice crackles. It's Sancia.

'Fuck you.' I yell, the anger bursting out of me like pus out of a pimple.

'SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!' she screams out of the speaker. ' I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU. YOU SHOULD SHOW ME A LITTLE RESPECT!'

'Seriously? You are a fucking spoiled, self-obsessed, narcissistic bitch that kidnapped us to play a game that will kill most of us because you didn't get what you wanted!' Grace screams. 'What does your dad think of this?'