Chapter 13 - Bringing it Back

3 days until the games

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Joey Graceffa's Point of View

The room is dark. The paintings of the DuPont family around the room are looking shadowed and sinister. The house is giving off occasional creaks as it adjusts to the plummeting temperature. It's 1:00am and no one has gone to sleep. My eyes are bloodshot and stinging for some rest. I can see the gloomy figures of the other people in the room. I can hear the faint murmurs of conversation on the other side of the table where Tom, Pewdiepie and "Minx" are standing but I can't quite make out what they are saying.

'How you holding up Joey?' Jenna asks. Her voice is croaky. I can see the whites of her eyes and a few details on her face but not enough to make her look human.

'Alright I guess. I could stay here all night.' I badger at her, wiping my eyes with my spare arm.

She gives a polite laugh.

'No you couldn't. I can see that you're tired. You'll be gone by tomorrow.' She smiles. Her white teeth visible in the darkness. 'I, on the other hand, am going to be the last one here.'

'Not if I can help it.' I say as a yawn takes over my body. She smiles again away from the table. I stretch my body out, my bones cracking in a satisfying manner. The ground creaking as I do this. I go back to my original position.

CRASH!

I scream and so does everyone else.

'What the fuck was that?!' Tom demands.

There is a moment of silence before the sound of another glass object smashes on the ground, sending us into another Mexican wave of jumps.

'Ouch my foot!' Jenny exclaims holding her leg up with her spare hand. 'Shit! It got hit! I think there's glass in my foot!'

'Here we go.' Tom says giving out a chuckle.

'Shut up Tom my foot really hurts!' Her voice wavers with the oncoming stream of tears. 'No seriously it fucking hurts!'

'OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK?!' Grace screams. 'OH SHIT JENNY!'

I can hear Grace gagging, coughing, wheezing.