Chapter 12 - Drama

4 days until the games

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Adam Skyler's Point of View

'Hello everyone. Welcome back to training. We will be running be running the combat workshops as well as the survival workshops, so you'll have to choose which workshops that you want to practice with. I'm a little disappointed with you all. The very fact that you're here tells me that you didn't put enough of a fight up with the other contestants.' The head trainer, Michelle, pauses to let that sink in. 'Some of you have a few bruises here and there, you may be bleeding in a few places but this is your life you are dealing with. I'm almost sure of it that there is a contestant or two in there who has it worse than you do but they are choosing to fight. Does that not mean anything to you? This prize is gonna affect which order you will die and I would bet my life that whoever wins that prize is gonna go far in the games. I'm almost certain that one of you here are going to be the first killed. So listen to me, you have a small advantage over those contestants in the dining hall. You have a chance to improve yourself, to become stronger and more advanced. Those people are all missing out on this, there is so much that you can do in one training session. You have an opportunity to have a small, upper-hand over the people in that room who won't win. So don't waste this time you have been given, broaden your horizons, practice in your spare time, ask questions, don't give up and try your best because only one person can be alive after all this. That person could be you. Good luck, you may commence your practice now.'

That was intense. I was going to give up but that really put things into perspective for me. Maybe there is hope for me. I don't want to die.

I look around. A few people have already started to throw pointy objects and rub sticks together in an attempt to start a fire. However, no one has really mastered anything. At best they have managed to hit the targets are or leg but not really in the heart or anything brutal. Although these trainers can get it there every time. I've seen them throw a spear blindfolded and they still got a bullseye. I hope no one figures out how to do that.

I'm not even entirely sure why we are doing these games.