IDOL: Summer

Author's POV

...

Three months later...

"Seriously, Tae?" You asked in disbelief with half-close eyes pulling back the blanket so you could go back to sleep but he wouldn't let you as he grabbed the blanket again and you groan due to annoyance he's giving you.

"Come on, you know I can't stand a day without seeing you." He whined while having a tug war with you. "It would be fun, trust me." He added trying to convince you and you let out a deep sigh.

Who would have thought that you and Taehyung would be this close after three months of being friends. So close that he would just barge in to your house whenever he wants using the spare key that you gave to him since you trust him so much. He always hang out with you, secretly of course, even his members still doesn't know about your friendship with him. You became comfortable with him, doesn't feel awkward around him anymore.

"No it wouldn't. If someone would see us in a same place it will be an issue again and you know that." You stated as you lazily stood up from your bed, walking towards your bathroom with a pouting Taehyung trailing behind you.

"Of course I know that. But you don't have to worry about that because BigHit will rent the whole resort for us for one week." He told you while he looks at you lazily brushing your teeth, you're still feeling sleepy. "Are you even listening to me or not? Aish, you're not brushing your teeth well." He shook his head in disbelief snatching the toothbrush from your hand.

"Yah, give it back!" You tried to snatch it back but fail as he moved it away from you.

"Open your mouth, I'll brush your teeth." He simply commands you but you just stubbornly roll an eyes on him.

"I'm not a baby, I can brush it myself." You whine but he didn't budge. Well, there is nothing you can do. Taehyung's more stubborn than you. Giving up and facing him, you open up your mouth earning a smile of victory from him as he started to brush your teeth with full of care.

Despite of always being annoyed by him, you're still thankful for having an Idol friend like him. If only Hoseok could be just like him and notice you just as the way Taehyung did.

If Carebear really do exist in reality, that would be definitely Taehyung.

"Just take a picture of me, it will last long." His voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you just realized that you've been staring at him for too long. He laughs at you and you glared at him.

Unlike him, you're not a morning person.

"Fine, i'm sorry. Don't take it seriously, i'm just joking. What were you thinking?" He chuckled a bit eyes focused on his work on your teeth.

...

"Taehyung, are you sure they won't mind my presence here?" You whispered, hiding behind his back as the two of you are now standing at the entrance of the beach resort. Everyone including the staffs of the resort and the BTS crews are busy setting up all the sound systems, cameras, and the other equipments.
Taehyung only giggled at your reaction and held your hand, giving it a soft squeeze to assure you.

"Y/n, it's alright. It's not like they will going to eat you alive if they see you here. I already talked to our manager especially with Bang PD-nim and they allowed me to bring you here, so relax okay?" He explained ruffling your hair before his hand goes down to your cheek to caress it and you became alert about it.

You let go off his hand, distancing yourself a bit away from him, afraid that someone might see the two of you that close and might think wrong. You don't want to create an issue between the two of you that would possibly ruin his career. He pout as he look down your hands already missing the warm of yours.