Dimples: Jealousy Attack

It's been six months since Namjoon and I became friends, he often visit me at my house, watching movies together and hang out at the park every Saturday. My feelings for him grows day by day...but I don't know if he feel the same way. Does he? All I know is he's a sweet and soft-hearted person.

I'm going to visit him today at his workplace, he said he's working there as a producer, I cooked his favorite food, putting it after on the lunch box and went to his workplace. It's my first time actually to visit him. I stepped inside the building after fixing myself to look more better in front of him and walked directly to the front desk.

"Excuse me Miss, i'm here for Kim Namjoon."

"He's at his recording studio right now, 8th floor, first room at the left."

"Thanks."

I took an elevator and walked to the room which the lady at the front desk told me. I saw his door, it was slightly ajar, I peeked and saw him sitting on his chair back facing me while working on a song on his computer, I was going to surprise him but suddenly I saw a girl sat beside him holding a bouquet of flowers, she's pretty and...sexy. They were talking and laughing at each other, they look so close and sweet, I suddenly felt insecure and...jealous. Is she his girlfriend? I guess she is. I think I'll just visit him next time, I don't want to interrupt their moment so...I...i'm just gonna leave. Yeah it's the right thing to do. I was about to leave when I accidentally hit my knee on the small table near his door. Shit! What is this thing doing here?!

"Y/n?" I looked at him and saw his surprised look. "What are you doing here?" He smiled and stood up from his chair, walking to me but I stepped back which made him stop, his smile was replaced by a confused one.

"I-i came to visit you but it looks like you're busy." I said and glanced at the girl who's also looking at me, she's prettier than me, well what am I expecting? That he'll like me more than a friend? He only like you as a friend so stop hoping for impossible things Y/n. I mentally slapped myself. "I came here to give this, you said it's your favorite so I cooked it for you." I handed him the lunch bag.

"Really? Thank you...come and joi--" I cutted off his word.

"I'm sorry I can't join you guys, I have to go now. Bye" I said and nervously smile, I think I need to leave now, I feel like I'm going to cry right now. I turn around and was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"Y/n wait, can we talk?" He said and that's the time a tear escaped from my eye. I didn't turn around, I don't want him to see me like this.

"I-i need to go now Namjoon. Please...let me go." I tried my best not to sound like I'm crying. He hesitantly let go off my hand. I walked away, heading directly to my house. I slammed the door close, locked myself at my room and buried my head on my pillow crying out the pain in my heart.