Dimples: Friends

After 2 Months

...

11:11 AM

I'm sitting under the tree at the park, strumming my guitar while looking at the cloudy blue sky, I always come here every Saturday to have some peace of mind and write some lyrics.

Oh...oh...oh...oh...
Tell me how ya doin today
Is it me who just feeling this way?
Your brown chocolate eyes
Your cute smiles

Even when the skies are grey
And the rains come in my way
Just the thought of you make my loneliness fade away

I smile after singing the first part of the lyrics I just wrote 4 minutes ago, Namjoon came up to my mind while I'm writing those parts, I don't know why?

Its been 2 months, I haven't see him after that day the first time we met. I glanced on my watch, it's 11:11 AM. Some people say, that when you wish at the time 11:11 your wish will be granted, I don't actually believe it, I haven't tried it ever since. I thought for few seconds and decided to try it.
"There's nothing wrong if I try." I mumbled to myself, I leaned on the tree and closed my eyes.

"I want to see him again." I mumbled as I'm thinking of him then opened my eyes as I sensed someone's presence behind me, I turn around and saw him which made my eyes widen as I was surprised. So it's true?!

"Y/n?" I blushed, he still remember my name.

"Namjoon?" I said as I stood up and he smiled at me.

"You still remember me." He says which made me blushed more. "So, you sing? He asks while looking at my guitar and my notebook.

" yeah... But i'm not that good." I shyly replied and sit again.

"Same here." He says as he sat beside. "Can I?" He asks pointing at my guitar, I nodded and handed it to him. He smiled at me before strumming. I was amazed at him the moment I heard his deep voice as he began to sing.

The moment I saw your face
You made my heart race
I don't know what to say
Oh why you made me feel this way?

He paused and then looked at me.

Your eyes captivates my heart, my mind and my soul
The way you look at me heals my lonely heart and filled the hole

I don't believe at what they say 'love at first sight'
But when you came into my life
Baby it made me believe that it was right...

He stopped and shyly smiled at me.

"It's bad, right?" He looked down.

"Are you kidding me? It's not bad. You're amazing!" I cheerfully said and clapped. His face lit up and smiled at me.

"Oh...t-thanks." His ears turns to red again. Aww cute.

We stayed at the park for a few minutes, starting to talk about our life as we're getting to know each other and found out that we have the same interest and hobbies, we became friends.