The Bodyguard: Sudden Attack

Author's POV

...

It was pass midnight and you're still awake. Taking the advantage of your cabinet being placed at the corner of your room where it's hidden from the CCTV, you took your time choosing the best and sexiest lingerie you're going to wear. You've been planning this a long for many days. This well be your last attempt to kick him out of your life.

Jung Hoseok. You better be ready.

An evil smile set on your lips as you wear the most sexiest lingerie you have. It's a red lace lingerie set, the bra hugs your big rounded breast perfectly while the lace thong barely covering your buttcheeks, exposing the natural perky and untouched ass you have. You didn't bother to put any  make up on your face. You just put a lipbalm with strawberry-cherry flavor and sprayed some vanilla scented perfume. The lights are already set to dim. Your room and your appearance screams seduction.

If this still won't work with him then you would really going to doubt his gender. Like--c'mon, no man would resist this kind of moment!

Getting all prepared, you hide your body under a silk robe before letting your hair on loose and slowly walked towards the balcony naturally. You know he can see you at the CCTV. You stood there for a couple of minutes doing your best act like you're really having your silent night moment to yourself gazing at the moon.

Then your head started to moving to the right side, your calm face starts to twist into fear. You started getting all scared and panic as you step back to your room before you scream and made it look like you just accidentally push a vase near you and when it did fall to the ground and shattered all over, your body follows. You started crying, pressing your hands on your ears as you bring your knees up closer to your chest and within a few seconds, Hoseok came barging into your room with a gun on his hand.

"Miss Y/N!" Even though the lights are dim, you could still see the faint hints of alertness on his face and the way he move as he scan around the room before heading to the balcony. "Attention, check all the areas. Now." He commands through the walkie-talkie before turning his attention on you who's still on the floor, crying.

"Miss Y/N? What happened?" He asks, walking towards, crouching down to your level.

Bingo.

You mentally smirk.

You looked at him with shaky and teary eyes, "I-I saw someone's shadow over there. I-I didn't see who or what's its face. Hoseok, I'm scared." Wow. You mentally patted your back proudly for sounding so real, like you're really feeling scared. You even applied the 'Stutter talking' technique very well. This acting of yours deserves an award! You could see clearly how he frowns in concern at your state because of the moonlight cascading over his face.

"You're fine. I'm here." He simply tries to comfort you up. "My mens are checking around the area." He told you and nodded. Sobbing. And just when you noticed he's about to leave you...

"Hoseok, please...can you stay here with me for a while? I don't think I can bear to be alone right now. I'm scared." You stopped him by grabbing his wrist, his eyes set on you for a moment before it goes down to your hand on his wrist and that's the time he noticed the big cut on the back of your right hand. They're bleeding. Of course this is still part of your evil plan. To make it look convincing, you even secretly did cut your hand when he's scanning the room earlier.

Good job Y/N.

"You're bleeding." He carefully take held your hand as he examines it. "We need clean that up." He says before surprisingly scooping you up, carrying you bridal style because you're literally swimming in the broken vase. Placing you on your bed, you tell him where your first aid kit's located at and he goes to get it. While he's on it, you took the chance to loose the knot of your silk robe. You're not kidding, the sting on your hand damn hurts and you could also feel some sting too on your foot. Shit. You got cuts too on your foot. All of these just for getting rid of him. Great. Way to go, Y/N.