IDOL: It's You

Author's POV

......

Parking his car in front of your house, you both unbuckled your seatbelts and stepped out of the car heading straight to the door after unloading your bags inside the trunk and unlocking the gate. Taehyung is wearing a face mask so no one could recognize him.

You turn around to face him who's silently trailing behind you. "Thanks for driving me home and...what happened there at the resort, either it's your fault or mine I'm still going to say sorry. I don't know why you suddenly behave like that towards me. It did hurt me, honestly but it's okay, i'm fine now. Tae.. I just want you to know that I don't want to lose a friend like you. You're such an amazing friend to me. So.. please don't do that to me again." You say smiling at him as you see how his eyes sparks everytime it meets yours.

Silence fill the air as the both of you stare at each other, you didn't feel any awkwardness but comfort instead. But the moment he slowly made his way closer to you without breaking the eye-to-eye contact makes you feel nervous, breathe's hitching when he's now only one step away from you, his soft masculine perfume filling your nostril, a tempting scent for you, hypnotizing you.

"Y/N..." there is it again, the way he lowly call out your name with his deep voice, hand caressing the apple of your cheek sending warm down to your body making you unconsciously close your eyes at the amazing feeling of his simple touch. A kind of touch that only Kim Taehyung can make you feel.

Your eyes flutter open when realization hits you. "Tae..." you back away nervously biting your inner cheek as you're finding words to say in your head while you're eyes are on him, seeing how the way he frowns at you backing away from him. "I think you should go back to them. They're might be waiting for you right now." you let out a nervous and awkward laugh pretending like nothing happened as you turned around unlocking your door and step inside but in a swift motion you're being pinned to the wall near the door by no other than Kim Taehyung.

He closed the door using his foot and you flinch a bit at the slamming sound of your door.

"Taehyung, what are you d--"

"I like you." he cut off your words and your eyes widen at his sudden and straightforward confession, your cheeks instantly turn to red. It took you a few seconds before you finally open your mouth to speak.

"Tae I--"

"You don't need to answer me, Y/N. I already know it. I'm sorry for acting strange like this--I just need to let out my feelings, I couldn't keep it anymore. I know you don't feel the same way, I know I don't have the chance to be that person to hold your heart but...I want you to know that, ever since I saw you that day waiting for us at the entrance, I find it hard to take my eyes away from you." his hand found its way to your face again after he remove his face mask, couldn't get enough at the feeling of your skin there and you got distracted again by his touch as you closed your eyes again. "You conquered my mind without an effort...and now my heart." he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear, lightly tracing his fingertips from your cheek down to your jaw and rest his hand there on your neck as his thumb gently caressed it. "It's just sad that i'm not the guy in your heart. But it's fine, whatever makes you happy. I'll support you my princess." he mumbled and your eyes flutter open again only to see the tear that have just escaped from his eye shooting a bullet of pain to your heart. You feel guilty, knowing that the reason for that tear is you.

Taehyung is crying because of you.

"Taehyung..." a frown of concern appear on your face as you reach your hands up to his face to wipe the single tear there on his soft, fair and clear skin but he backs away before you could touch him. He turn around without saying anything, he was about to leave but you stop him.