#04 THE BODYGUARD

(A/n: Surprise! It's Hobi Sunshine's time. 😁😘💜🎉🎊✨)

Y/N's POV

...

"I told you I don't want a bodyguard!" My voice boomed around the house as I raised it, couldn't hold the annoyance I felt. It has been 2 years since that incident happened. That night when I was just fooling around the street after having a few shots of tequila at the bar. I wasn't that drunk, just a bit tipsy but still sober enough to remember such thing and take care of myself. I never expect to witness a murder scene that night when I passed by on a dark alley that I thought it was empty.

I was so shocked the moment my eyes landed on the tall, big and bald headed guy with a scar on his left eye stabbing the girl's body many times that his face got stained by the spurting blood that came out from her. It's a traumatic scene for me and I admit I still couldn't get over it. I just didn't show it to anyone because I don't want anyone to see me as weak person.

"Sweetie, you have to. I can't just go around the world without making sure that you'll be safe here in the house." Dad insisted, I know he's doing this for me, for my own safety but hey that was 2 years ago and that guy didn't even saw me though. That's what I thought.

Did he? Maybe...but he's too immense at killing that poor girl. So I think no.

I slightly shook my head to remove the killing scene playing in my mind before I could throw up where i'm standing now.

"But Dad--" I was about to protest again but he cut me off.

"No buts! my decision is final. I'm getting you a bodyguard tomorrow. That's it. Period." he sternly stated as he pointed a finger on me with his serious fatherly gaze, using his power as a father on my stubborn self "And don't you ever try to do foolish things or else you'll face the consequences." he added when he saw me opening my mouth to say something. Not giving me a chance to talk back.

Right. Why would I even try to argue with him when in the end he would always be the winner?

"Ugh. Fine." I groan throwing my hands up in the air in defeat.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow." he say giving me a goodbye kiss on my forehead before he left my house.

"Don't worry Dad. I won't try to do foolish things. I WILL." I smile devilishly as I quickly think of a plan.

What? you thought I fully gave up? on the argument, yes. But being stubborn? NO.

...

And then the day has finally comes. Dad will going to bring my bodyguard today.

"Miss Y/N! your father is here now with your bodyguard."

I rose up from the swimming pool and remove my sunglass upon hearing my maid's announcement of my dad's arrival. This is it. Let's face it.

Turning around, there I see them, my father and a guy that I guess will be the bodyguard my dad hired for me. "Hey sweetie, I see you're enjoying your day today."

"I was." I replied, walking confidently towards them, not minding to get my robe to cover myself. Why hide this beautiful figure?

"This is your bodyguard starting today." Dad didn't beat to the bush as he starts to introduce this guy with him. My guess was right. He's my bodyguard.

"Hello Miss Y/n. I'm Jung Hoseok, at your service." He give me a respecting bow as he introduces himself to me and I took a moment to look at his face, examining it. I admit, this Jung Hoseok guy is not bad. He has an almond shape and awake eyes, his irises are clear to see and they're bright too. He has a heart shaped face with a very pointed chin, his lips are very full and look so soft. I'm just describing, okay? Not trying to sound pervert or whatever dirty you might think.