IDOL: Cold Treatment

Author's POV

...

"Wah, jinja?! he really did that?"

"Yeah, he really did it. I wasn't expecting him to freak out like that since he's the one who suggested to watch that horror movie on our movie night--gosh, I can still remember how he jump off at the couch and how he almost threw the remote to the TV. Ahahahahhah!" Yours and Hoseok's laugh together with the other members echoed inside their cabin which is only for VIP but there you are, the luckiest ARMY in the world happily and freely talking and laughing with the BTS.

It all happens very quick, the moment Hoseok took you to their cabin to meet and reveal you to the other members as Taehyung's close friend. As soon as they found out about it they wouldn't almost let you breathe as they all got surprised by the revelation and started bombarding you hundreds of question about you and Taehyung, getting excited to know all the details. You're more surprised than them because even the swag and unbothered 'Min Yoongi' excitedly made its way to you blessing you his beautiful gummy smile and even sat next to you during lunch.

"Oh my god, I can't hear this anymore. I can't stop laughing!" Jin's windshield laugh kept resounding in the room while he wipe the tears of joy away from his eyes. "Namjoon-ah can you please pass me the tissue."

"We all knew Taehyung very well, he can't watch horror movies. Why did you do that though?" Jungkook asks Taehyung who's silently eating across the table the whole time with a boring face that all of you failed to notice as you're all so into on the funny conversation while Taehyung on the other hand was feeling upset and jealous at the way you and Hoseok sitting right next to each other talking and laughing like there would never be tomorrow. Completely forgetting his presence.

Taehyung is not stupid, just seeing how the way your cheeks immediately turns into a rosy red everytime your eyes met Hoseok's clearly shows that he's your bias among them and only Taehyung noticed it since he know you so well. You've never told him about who's your bias among them. You keep it as a secret from him, good thing all the  evidences of you biasing Hoseok was all well kept inside the mini vault you own.

"hyung.." Jungkook's call snapped him out of his thoughts and looked at him seeing the little frown of concern designing the face of the younger while looking at him.

"What?" he asks clueless at what the younger talking about and Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, slightly surprised.

"You're zoning out." Jungkook lowly stated so only the two of them could hear it, making his hyung's breathe hitched and cautiously glance at you and the surrounding to see if someone have heard their conversation, you and the other members are still busy chatting. "There's something bothering your mind. I know you hyung." Jungkook added before crossing his arms as he give an encouraging nod to the older to tell him but Taehyung couldn't find even a single word to say. He open his mouth and then closing it.

"I can't tell it here." the only words he managed to let out. He diverted his gaze away from Jungkook as he placed a hand on his heart suddenly feeling a wave of nervous. God, why did he just feel it this time? it's not just nervous, there's a fear mixing within.

And that's the time he realized how strong his feelings for you, three months of being friends, those times with you strengthens more his feelings towards you. Ever since he laid his eyes on you at their fansign event he couldn't stop thinking about you. You're tattoed in his mind, there's something in you that he didn't saw at the other people and he became curious to know you that's why he wanted to be friends with you.

He thought he just developed a crush on you out of curiosity but he didn't know that curiosity would lead him to love until now, seeing you smiling so bright for the first time with a man that's not him. The painful sight in front of him made him mentally question his self if do you feel the same way even though he could clearly see who do you really like and that's not him.