Merman: The Kiss

"Jin can you just remove this blindfold? Where are we?" You nervously laughed helding his hands tight as he guide you to god knows where, you keep asking him if where would he take you but you just received a soft chuckle from him in return. You didn't have any idea why he's doing such an effort just to make you smile after the encounter with your ex. Your eyebrows knitted together behind the blindfold due to confusion when you felt something like a sand grazing the side of your feet as you're wearing a sandal and then you heard a sound of a wave a smell of a sea.

Wait, are we at the beach? You thought and stiffen a bit as you felt his hand removing the blindfold on you only to be met by his chest as he's taller than you.

"We're here now." He said stepping aside to show you the view of the beautiful sight of the beach at night under the thousand stars sparkling at the night sky like a little diamond illuminating the sea together with the full moon. You smile at the sight of it but suddenly frowned when something hits in your mind like a tsunami.

"Jin what are we doing here?" You asked shifting your gaze to him "Are you going back to your real home? Y-your going to leave me, right?" You stuttered looking down to your feet preparing your heart for his answer.

"No."

"I knew it y--what?" Your head snapped at him "what did you say?"

"I said no," he chuckled stepping closer making you gulp due to nervous as you're not to this close proximity with him "I decided to stay here forever..." He leaned his forehead on yours admiring your face in close up. You were taken aback at first before closing your eyes calming yourself as you enjoy your position like this.

"For what reason? You mumbled out of curiosity.

"You." And with that, your eyes flutter opens not believing what you've just heard.

Why? What does he mean i'm the reason? You thought wanting to ask him that question but you're speechless.

"Y/n, I..." He wanted to say something but suddenly stop as he was hesitating if should be or not, you could clearly see through his eyes that he's having an inner battle.

"Don't hesitate, I'll listen to you." You said giving him a reassuring smile noticing he's nervous.

"I don't think I can say it." He muttered looking away.

"Jin," you caressed his face with both of your hands turning his face to you, locking your eyes with him. "If you can't say it, then do what I taught you." You softly said reminding him the things you taught him like sign language if he's having a sore throat or just too lazy to speak.

Taking a deep breath in and out, he removed your hands on his face only to wrap them on his neck and pulled you on your waist closer to him, connecting his lips on yours which really fit together as if it is only made just for each other.

For the first time, your mind, heart and body agrees in one decision. Kiss him back.

With that, you closed your eyes tilting your face to the side deepening the kiss that quickly turns into a heated one as you felt his kiss getting more needy like he's been craving it for a long time and now that he got it he would never let it go.

the kiss lasted for a few minutes before both of you broke the kiss to catch an air as you're both breathless from the amazing heated kiss.

"Be mine." he breathed out chest still heaving while you are too distracted with his lips that you didn't thought it would feel so amazing until he smashed it on yours.

"Y/n, look at me" he lifted up your head "Will you be mine?" the words  that almost made your heart explode like a mad volcano due to happiness you're feeling right now.

"I'm already yours." You said almost breathless, pulling him for an another kiss. more heated and hungry one.

~End