Dimples: Ignore

It's been a week, I started to avoid him and ignore his calls and messages the day after I visited him at his workplace. I moved to my aunt's house since she's still at Florida, I didn't told any of my friends where I'm living right now.

I glanced at the window, it's still raining, I was busy cleaning the house when the doorbell rang. I ordered pizza so I guess it's the delivery boy, I walked to the door and opened it, my eyes widens as I saw him standing in front of me soakingly wet from the rain. He look so sad and stressed.

"N-Namjoon..." I stuttered and he stepped inside getting closer to me.

"Why are you ignoring my calls?"

"How did you fi--"

"Why are you ignoring my messages?"

"Namjoon how--"

"Why are you avoiding and hiding yourself from me?! I was worriedly sick looking for you. Did I do something wrong? Please tell me..." I keep stepping back until my back touched the wall.

"I'm sorry, I just...Wanted to be alone...all by myself...I don't want anyone else to talk with me right now." I quietly said and looked down to my feet, nibbling my bottom lip due to nervous.

"Why?" He asks and I looked up to him.

"Can you please leave me--"

"No."

"Please--"

"No."

"Namjoon I said--"

"No!"

"Namjoon!" I yelled and saw his face madly confused.

"Y/n!"

"Is it because of the girl you saw last time with me?" He suddenly asked which hits my heart again.

"Namjoon, I don't know what you're talking about, I told you I just want to be alone." I said and was about to leave but he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me on the wall. I was shocked at his sudden action, his face changed into a very serious one, eyes scanning mine looks like searching for the right answer.

"Liar, I can see it in your eyes Y/n. Are you jealous?" He leaned closer when he said the last words, made my breath stops and blushed. I mentally shrugged off my feelings and put on my acting skill.

"Wait what? Jealous? No! Let me remind you Namjoon we're just friends so why would I?" I said trying my best not to look like I'm affected at his words and then his face saddened and loosen his grasp on my wrist.

"Right... We're just friends." He mumbled as he let go off my wrists, guilt and confusion hits me when I saw a tear escaped from his eye.

"N-Namjoon...I'm--wait!" He dashed out and slammed the door close.

I fell down to the floor, hugging my knees and crying again.