The Bodyguard: Tension

Author's POV

"...They literally blew up her house, sir." Hoseok ended up his explanation to Mr Jang.

"I thought we couldn't make it here. I was really scared there, dad. Those people really wanted to kill me. If it wasn't him I wouldn't be here alive." Y/N says, biting her lips as she's almost on the verge to cry. She admit, it really scare her. She never thought they could make it alive to the secret camp of her father.

"First of all," her father speaks after letting out a loud sigh "I know you're a fashion type of woman but what the hell are you wearing?" He asked in disbelief, pinching his nose bridge before pointing at the minimum fabric she's wearing.

Who the hell women would wear a sexy set of lingerie in a normal day? It was clearly obvious that she wears it with purpose. He knows she wouldn't wear things like that without a reason.

Y/N's cheek reddened at Mr Jang's comment. What is she going to say?

"Uh...I--" her eyes can't help not to land on Hoseok as she think what of an excuse.

"The answer is not on your bodyguard's face, young lady." Mr Jang's stern voice made her gaze tear away from her bodyguard immediately.

"Dad, this is a normal thing in women. We sleep with it and we're comfortable." She says it as if it's the normal thing to do and it even made his father's jaw drop.

"You look like you're about to have sex with a guy and you call that normal?"

That was the plan. 

"Dad!" She exclaimed, faking an embarrassed face as some of Mr Jang's men looked at direction. They obviously heard it.

She hung her head down, fidgeting her fingers. Maybe in this way she can escape the topic.

"Okay fine, let's step that aside for someday. What we have to do right now is to track the person behind this case and you, young lady..." Mr Jang pointed at her. "Go fix yourself." And with that, she stomp her way to the room where Mr Jang pointed at her next. Living Hoseok with him.

His gaze then goes to him. He narrows his eyes in suspicion. An idea messing his head. The only guy in the same roof with his daughter was no other than Hoseok. The rest of the guards are outside. There's no way her daughter would fall for him. He knows how much she hates Hoseok. But his brain still couldn't help but think. "Mr Jung, are you sure that's all happened?"

"Yes, sir." Hoseok answered right away without hesitation. It sound convincing.

Mr Jang poke his inner cheek with his tongue as he pause for a second. "Go and take a rest after you get your wounds clean." He says and Hoseok nodded.

"Thank you, sir."

Three hours later, the camp was having a little party to cheer Y/N up and she's having her own fun with them. Getting herself drunk in a minute taking lots of shot. She's dancing with the girls with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. Getting tired of it, her eyes scanned around the place, looking for Hoseok. It didn't took her long to find him as her eyes landed on the guy sitting near a lake not that far from she was standing. A smirk formed on her lips. She couldn't be wrong. She can recognize him even his back view.

Walking out of the crowd, she made her way towards him. Being oblivious with her presence behind him, his breath stops when he felt arms wrapping around his frame.

"Miss Y/N." His eyes widen a bit when turn around and sees her face. He never expected her to do that. But the whiskey in her hand and her lazy gaze explained why. He get it. She's drunk. He pulls away and she only chuckle.