The Bodyguard: Testing Patience

Author's POV

...

*Crashing sounds*

The nonstop chaos you are making in the house were already reported to your dad but no respond in return and you hate it. Your frustration and rage is growing more at the fact that your dad doesn't seem to care even if you break the whole house down.

"Miss Y/N, i'm begging you please stop it." Del begged at you but you didn't listen as you kept on destroying every surveillance camera you see at every corner of the house that Hoseok have attached on. You have destroyed 15 cameras and you are still looking for more. You're going to destroy it all. "Miss Y/N, please."

"No. I won't stop until I destroy it all." you stated walking around the house to spot more and there you see another camera near your kitchen. You didn't waste a time and walked towards it. Unlike the other cameras you've already destroyed, this one is attached at the ceiling which is too high for your height but you didn't give up. You head outside the house for a few seconds and came back dragging a ladder with you.

Del's jaw drop as she see you so determine to do what you want and her being done with you, she shook her head in disbelief before walking away to continue her work. At least she tried to stop you. Seeing her disappearing from your sight, you smile in victory before placing the ladder on the right place and step on it. Not minding the little shaky feeling on it.

You believe that by doing this, it will test Hoseok's patience and if you keep on doing this he would surely going to be done at you and possibly quit his job. That's your plan.

And that's what your friend Jungkook have suggested you to do after you called him last night telling him that your other plans to make your bodyguard quit his job didn't work.

And speaking of him, you wonder why you didn't see him today. You know he can see all what you've done today through the cameras. It's been a week and you keep on messing whatever he does inside your house.

First, you locked him out of the house when you saw him checking the garden but the guy still found his way to get inside of your house. Second, you destroyed all his gadgets whenever you get the chance to do so but your dad didn't hesitated to replace those gadget of him you damaged with new ones. Not to mention that it was expensive than yours.

And now, you decided to piss him off and show him how you don't wanted to be watched by breaking all the cameras. But after all what you've done ever since from the start, you haven't received any feedbacks or even reaction from him.

Maybe this time will do, and also maybe this time he would finally quit.

Successfully destroying the camera on the ceiling, a smile of victory formed on your lips again.

Another one camera down.

You were silently appreciating your work when suddenly a lizard run pass you and you jump in surprise at the sight in front you. "ahh!" you squeal, heart's starting to drum fast while your mind is in panic. You're falling and you failed to grab anything that could help you regain your balance. Its totally no use and the only thing you can do is to close your eyes and wait for your body to meet the cold floor. What a life.

But unexpectedly, you felt someone catches you instead of crashing to the floor and with that, you open your eyes that was being tightly shut. There your eyes met with the almond shaped eyes that has a dark brown orbs inside, looking down at you with a straight face as if you weight nothing.

Jung Hoseok.

You pressed a hand on his chest, "Put me down." you blurted out tearing your gaze away from him and he settles you down and crosses his arms on his chest. You're definitely sure that he knows what you are doing today because you see his gaze  shifted to the broken camera on the floor before it goes back to you. He still look unbothered. "I won't say thank you for that."