2.2 King Harald 18+

2.2 King Harald 18+

Over the past week, Harald and I have snuck around Kattegat hiding from my family, and having our fun. After he leaves first I follow after, and we meet at his boats at the docks. We walk to my cabin stay there for the night, and just as the sun comes up he leaves.

Today I spend my day at home, packing for the raid, and we leave in a couple days. The last couple times I have left the main hall my mother's eyes have been burning in my back, but my body needs him. Only the gods know what would happen if my father or Bjorn found out. As I put the last piece of armor in my chest someone knocks on my door.

"It's open." I call out.

I hear the door open, but no response. I grab my knife, hiding in the corner, and I wait for them to come closer. I come around, and I have my blade to their throat.

"I knew you would kill me someday, but I didn't know it would be this soon." Harald laughs.

"Harald. What are you doing here?" I ask throwing my knife on the table.

"Well..." he pulls me to him. "Ever since I left this morning I've been wanting to come back." He kisses at my neck.

"But..." I clear my throat. "Harald."

"Do you want me to stop?" He pulls back to ask.

I stumble with my response, so he kisses me hard. He pushes me on the bed, and as he climbs on top of me he pushes my dress to my waist.

"I swear I'm going to make you Queen when we get back." He declares. "I can't get enough of you." He kisses fast along my neck.

"Oh Harald." I pull at his braid.

He quickly pulls down his pants, and it doesn't take long for him to ram into me. My head falls back as I moan from his deep penetration, but he doesn't slow down at all only goes faster.

"Oh Gods." I moan out. "HARALD." I scream.

"(Y/N)!" He growls in my chest.

We fall on the bed as we pull apart, and I can't catch my breath. Once he has us covered with the blanket he pulls me to his chest, and kisses my forehead.

"Are you sure you want me as your queen?" I look up at him.

"Why wouldn't I? You are strong, smart, beautiful, and you can put my men in their place." He smiles.

"Your men?" I laugh. "Dont you mean, you."

He laughs as he rolls over me. "Don't test me woman."

"You know, I thought you two were up to something." We jump away from each other as my mother comes into view. "Glad I came in, what I suppose, was the end."

"Mother...I...we.." I studder.

"Do you know how upset your father is going to be?" She snaps. "This has been going on long enough. When we leave on for the raid that will be the end of this." She orders.

"Lagertha I can't do that." Harald steps forward, after putting on his clothes.

"What?" She steps forward, and I step in front of her before realizing. She side eyes me as she stops walking.

"I can't leave her, and I don't plan to without a fight." He glares at her.

"Harald." I snap.

"Oh you will fight, but not from me." She smirks. "I will not be the to tell Ragnar, and Bjorn. I have seen how your two have acted with each other, and I know how you feel." She grabs my arm softly. "You are a woman now, so you must fight for what you want. I cannot help you." She hugs me.