40 | natalia

She smirked with her red painted lips. "Hello, Santiago. Sorry our reunion had to be like this," she said jokingly, as if she was taunting him.

He looked to the floor again, his mouth falling open in shock.

I tilted my head, examining her. "You're Natalia Moretti?"

She smiled again, tightening her grip on her gun. "Yes, Little girl, I am." She tried to stare me down with her piercing light eyes. The same color as Moretti's, but they didn't hold near the same amount of depth.

They were shallow and fake. Lacking any emotion. And that's coming from me.

I spoke, "Hm, I expected you to be prettier."

Her smile fell quickly and she lowered her voice, "Give me Hank, now."

I gripped Hank's neck, choking him. "I don't fucking think so, Bitch."

She cocked her gun and returned it to point at Santiago's head. "Do it or I kill him."

Santiago hung his head low, sniffling. I cannot imagine the betrayal he must be feeling. Anger filled my veins, I wanted to protect my friend.

I sighed.

I slid my hand into Hank's pocket swiftly, taking a small set of keys. It was swift enough, she didn't even notice.

Kicking Hank harshly, he fell in front of her heeled feet, landing roughly on the cold cement floor. Blood spilled from a wound on his face from the impact of my heel.

"Take him."

She pulled Santiago up by his hair, and he didn't put up a fight. She pulled him back with her. "Actually, I think I might keep him around. I can use him just like I did before." She laughed. "He can be what gets Hank and I out of here unharmed."

As she turned to leave , Moretti finally found the strength to stand.

He threw himself in front of the doorway, blocking her exit.

But as soon as he appeared in front of her, she pulled the gun on him, as well.

Holding it right between his eyes that matched hers, she spoke cooly, "Don't make me pull this, Little Brother."

He swallowed harshly and shifted out of her way. She left the room, slowly creeping backwards into the hall, holding her gun up in case any of us tried anything.

I let her creep away, thinking she had won.

I had another thing to take care of.

I lifted my gun high, pointing it to my enemy.

And fired three shots.

The dark glass shattered, revealing the identities of all who sat behind it. All of them who had once thought they were safe, were now exposed.

Hank's investors.

I stared them down, then announced to them once again as they all scattered and scrambled, trying to hide themselves.

"I never forget a face."

Then I went on my search to follow Natalia.

a/n: LMAO IM REALLY BEING ANNOYING WITH THESE SHORT CHAPTERS IM SORRY LOL