13 | frustration

VOTE and COMMENT to keep it going <3

It was dark out by the time Moretti's limousine whipped into the driveway. The black vehicle was driving so fast rocks spun up and dust was left in its wake.

Surely this is not Moretti's driver driving so recklessly.

I was immediately on alert. As the resident psycho and assassin in this house, I suppose it's my place to guard the house. It was too dark outside to make out the identity of the figure exiting the driver's seat and stalking towards the house.

I backed up from the window and grabbed my nearest stashed weapon, a small handgun. I creeped towards the door and hid along the wall right beside it, waiting patiently for my target.

I could hear the footsteps and the turning of the doorknob. I stood my ground and tightened my fingers around the gun. The door whipped open. Without hesitation, I pounced on the target. He was taller than me, but I was able to wrap one arm tightly around his neck while holding the cold gun to his temple.

"Listen here, Bastard," I seethed through my teeth, "I don't know who the hell-"

"Bella," A soft voice spoke, the male voice melting over me.  "It's me, Tesoro." Darling.

I recognized the voice immediately. It was the one who had made those damned butterflies appear and torture my insides. The one who kissed me last night. The one who's had a lover all along. I tensed then released my hold around him.

I tried to walk away and distance myself but something held me back. That something was a large hand gently wrapped around my thin wrist, urging me to stay.

"What's wrong, Bella?" He seemed concerned. The puppy dog eyes he was giving me made me want to pull him in my arms. But I refrained.

"N-Nothing," I tried to keep my voice cool and detached," nothing is wrong. I thought you were an intruder. You're not, so I'll be going." I waved him off and my hand slipped through his fingers as I walked away.

"Bella." He started but was interrupted by the distraught guards who had pulled up shortly after him. They grabbed him and examined him for any injuries.

As I was walking up the stairs, I could hear them fussing over him and asking why he had left so abruptly.

This time I made sure not to turn back around and look at him.

___

It had been two days of me ignoring Moretti and he walked around the house looking like a kicked puppy. It hurt to look at him, and I was getting sick and tired of sitting around in this prison/mansion.

Speaking of puppies, I better go check on my dog. That could get me out of the house, and I could get some much needed stress relief. Because for days, I've been across the hall from the one thing I wanted to relieve stress with the most.

This was getting difficult.

I creeped downstairs, it was quite late and Moretti was in bed, asleep...shirtless. Keep it together.

I opened the doors and flipped on the light switch. After a slight flicker, the lights turned on to reveal an enormous garage. Rows of cars lined up, just waiting for me to choose one.

As appealing as the bright red and pink cars were, I opted for the plainest car in the garage, a small black vehicle which wouldn't stand out too much outside my cheap apartment complex.

Surely Moretti won't miss it.

I grabbed the keys hanging up in the garage and unlocked the car. Swiftly, I slid in and left the estate as quickly as I could.

___

My hostage wasn't doing very well. Turns out over 2-3 days without food can do that to you. Funny.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled when I finally unlocked the door.

I laughed. "God, you stink. Did you at least brush last night?" I joked. He didn't find it very funny seeing as his hands and feet have been tied together for weeks.

"I've got wonderful news for you, hun. This all," I gestured to the cage and chains surrounding him, "ends today."

He almost looked relieved. That was, until I started smiling.

A/N: thanks 4 reading pls comment and vote. don't forget to DM me i love talking to u guys.

sorry it's so short i just wanted to get something out there