27 | mean it

"But you'll never have to be alone ever again."

My eyes flickered up to Moretti's and he stared back unabashedly.

A wave of relief crashed over me. For so long, I had been wanting to hear those words. For my entire life, I've felt so alone. Passed around from person to person, then eventually all on my own on the streets.

But now, even though I was trapped in a dark hole with no know way out, looking at him, I felt like I had found a home.

Carefully, I leaned in towards him. He tilted his head down to meet mine.

I gently licked my lips and titled my face up towards his.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" I asked, shy for once in my life.

He put one bloodied hand on the back of my head, gently brushing his fingers over my hair despite it being no doubt knotted.

Separating my lips, I leaned in to touch his to mine.

When we had kissed earlier, it was passionate and rough. But now, not knowing if we were going to make it out or not, all we could do was give eachother our most vulnerable selves.

It was sweet and slow, I could hear his jagged breaths as they mixed with mine between each kiss.

I threw a leg over him and assumed my position in his lap, careful not to further injure him.

He gripped at my waist and neck as we continued, closing his eyes tightly as if he was holding back so much. The knuckles of his bloody hands turned white with how tight he held onto me.

"I mean it, Bella," He broke the kiss, "I don't plan on ever letting you get away."

Finally, the thought of not being able to run away didn't scare me. I liked it.

Slowly, I creeped my way from his lips to his neck, kissing all the way down. He lifted his chin and turned his head to give me better access.

His hands continued to roam my body, smooth and slow.

They trailed from my neck down to my waist, then eventually to my hips, which he grasped tightly. He rubbed the top of my leg before moving slowly towards my inner thigh. My head fell back.

I lost my breath when his fingers touched a certain place.

I looked back down at him, curious as to what he was going to do.

He touched my cheek and held on to it with his left hand as he continued to touch me with his right.

"Please Bella, let me make you mine."

I nodded and covered his hand with mine.

"I'm yours."

___

Our heavy breaths still continued to mix together after, still not off of the high.

I zipped him back up and sat up again, pulling my ripped dress back down over my hips.

Moretti's hands were still knotted in my hair and he pulled me back down to kiss him one more time, a kiss to which I immediately returned. Our lips lazily moving over one another's.