( SilverSpidey ): // Request // Surprise after Surprise

So, uh, hello. It has been a long time and I feel like I need to tell the reason why cause I said I would update but didn't and I felt a bit bad about it. I'm not gonna add the reasons here, cause this is a story, I'm gonna add an extra chapter after this and you can see it there if you want to, but yea that's that.

I wanna apologize for the delays. I am working on multiple chapters but the problem is I have some writers block and it's the worst. Requests are open and I promise to actually update as soon as possible seeing that there isn't much for me to do.

Side note about the story, for it to work and not be weird Peter Parker is 24 but it's mostly similar to the MCU timeline so please keep that in mind while reading.

This story was requested by; Orochimaruisaroach  hopefully you'll enjoy the story and it is to your liking.

This story contains mentions of mpreg, for those who may not like it.

As always please excuse any grammar mistakes that I might have.

Other than that I hope you're all ok and having a good summer, stay safe.

That's all for now, hope you enjoy the story.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Nobody's P.O.V.:

Avengers team, earth's mightiest hero's, protecting people from danger of any form or sizes. Most of the fights they take part in, ends up being victorious, and they may have few lost battles but nothing stops them from getting back up again. Only once before, did the Avengers went into hiding. Clint and Natasha's house who also was Clint's older brothers house, they also had Lucky there, Clint's dog. Other than when they were fighting Ultron, they never needed to go into hiding, well that is until now.

None of the Avengers thought much of it when they saw the mere army of 100 approaching them. 100 was a regular Monday morning for them. What they didn't know was that the enemies they face would be each other. If any soldier in the army was able to touch someone, that soldier and every other soldier will be able to copy them physically, emotionally and their strengths as well. Unfortunately it took them awhile to understand that, and after some point fighting 10 of yourselves became exhausting for them. Tony, Steve, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, Peter and Vision.

After long hours of non stop fighting they somehow managed to defeat the army of copies. And with the exhaustion and the wounds, the group believed that this was the first and last that they would see of the army. Oh how wrong they were.

They were on the Quinjet, flying back to the tower. As everyone was doing their own thing or resting or patching up their wound, Tony set the autopilot on and made his way to Peter. Tony has noticed for the last month that Peter wasn't as active as he used to be in mission. He would stay on the side, trying not to get involved too much. And this made Tony wonder. He sat down next to Peter as he was busy trying to roll a bandage around his cut arm. Without saying anything, Tony grabbed the bandage and started helping him. " O-oh, thanks mr. Stark, you didn't had to.", " Nonsense kid, we're all wounded here some more than the others." Tony eyed Peter while saying this. Peter gulped, he knew what Tony was emphasizing on. " What's been going on with you kid ? Are you ok ? Is something wrong ? Are you sick ? Cause if you are we would be more than okay if you were to stay at home." Peter stared at Tony. Should he- no no no, he shouldn't. " I'm not sure mr. Stark I've been feeling a little off, but it's probably nothing. " Tony looked at him suspiciously before nodding and making his way back to the pilots seat.