All in || part seven

•Los Angeles, California •
•11:18am•
•January 26,2020•

____ Angel ___

I park in front one of my many warehouses that contain my makeup line of products. I get out my all black Bentley and lock my doors. Turning to my window I look at my reflection pull down my white Chanel print skirt that rose up before fixing my cropped top that matched.

I run my manicured nails through my hair that I now have changed to jet black lace with a middle part that stops at my butt. After making sure I look good I walk up to the warehouse building and open the doors.

"Hey angel" maylynn the manager of the warehouse says to me as I come in "heyyy" I wave "the shipments came in at 9 like scheduled and now their being processed" she says walking up to me with her clipboard.

I nod looking at the time on my apple watch "alright well let's go over the orders and look over the products" I tell her and she nods before we start walking.

4:59pm

I walk out of my salon in West Hollywood and get into my car. I sigh loudly finally being able to breathe. There was so much to do and I really didn't think it would take long. A lot of my packages were being delayed and workers at the salon were having problems.

Only reason I had to handle everything myself  is because I gave my assistant the day off.

I push start and pull out of the parking lot heading back to my house which is 30 minute drive.

5:38pm

I park my car in my garage and get out of my car. All I want to do is lay down I guess I'll go over to kentrell's later I hope he won't be disappointed.

After taking my shower and changing into something comfortable I lay down in my California king size bed and fall straight to sleep.

8:02pm

I groan sitting up from my bed. The darkness covers every inch of my room. My phone rings and I jump being caught off guard. Feeling the vibration under me I start picking up my pillows and looking through my covers finally finding it under my comforter.

Kentrell🥰💕 I answer putting the phone to my ear.

_______________________________

"Hello?" My voice is a little raspy and low due to me just waking up.

"Mane you said we was posed to link but you ain't wanna answer" he sounded mad and irritated. I face palm myself.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I came home for a lil nap and slept longer than planned. I'm really sorry" I genuinely apologize because I really didn't mean to stand him up.

"Yeah aight but say since you ain't show today lemme pull up on you"

I smile standing up from my bed. "Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend? I don't wanna cause any problems" I said being completely honest.

"Mane I spent a whole day witchu and wasn't no problems just lemme come over...ian gon try nun I promise" by his tone of voice I can tell he's smiling.