All in || part twenty-one

•Los Angeles, California •
•Playhouse Hollywood•
•11:49pm•
•February 21,2020•

____ Mina____

Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me. Quick, jump out fore' you let it get inside of me. I tell 'em where to put it never tell 'em where I'm bout to be. I'll run down on em fore I have a nigga runnin' me.

"Yessss bestieeeee!!!" Diamond hyped me up as I give this guy a lap dance. We met at the bar and he brought me a whole bottle of vodka and it would be rude of me not to pay him back.

I start to grind in his lap feeling his bulge grow harder and it excites me. Even though me and kentrell have sex a lot I still feel the need to expand my horizons. Not everyone fucks the same so I having a test drive every once in a while is not a crime.

He slaps my ass twice and I bite down on my lip as a smile slowly comes. Feeling my hair being wrapped around his hand he pulls me up. "You tryna go to my apartment it ain't to far" he asks rubbing his free hand up my thigh and under my mini red satin dress. Without any thought nod and he chuckles before kissing my neck.

I missed these nights. Being a house wife will NEVER be for me.

____Kentrell____

"Oh shit!" Me and angel scream at the same time. She buries her head into my chest while my heart races. "Now this why I don't play wit ghost and demons" I say shaking my head. We watching the host in tha theater room. Ian expect it to be scary at all let alone have my ass jumping.

"I though you was tha reaper though" angel says looking up at me with a smile holding back a laugh. "I am still ion fuck wit demons them shits can touch you and Ian tryna catch a ghost" I said seriously and she busts out laughing.

"It ain't funny" I mug her and she sits up calming down "your right your right. I'm sorry" she says and bites down on her lip holding in her laugh. "Mane move out tha way" I laugh too. "Okay I'm done" she lets out her last giggle.

"Have you realized that all we do is watch movies when you come over?" She asks me picking up my hand tracing my veins. "Nah Ian notice but you right. What? You wanna do sum else?" I ask her and she shrugs. "I really don't have a problem with it but we should most definitely go out one night" she smiles at me and I laugh.

"Hell no. You gon be fucked up and ima have to carry yo ass out tha club" I say shaking my head. "No I won't. I can handle my liquor" she says looking up at me. "So why you call Kd drunk tha other night talkin bout you got a new friend that you had just met?" I ask her and she busts out laughing.

"First off he called me and for me to remember all of that I obviously wasn't that drunk" she says and I laugh at her. "Yeah aight. But say one night ima take you out. Prolly not to a club no time soon but out to dinner" I say looking into her eyes.

"Really?" She asks with a big smile playing on her beautiful face making my heart skip a beat. Oh hell nah she fuckin wit me. Ain't no fucking way.

"Yeah. Real soon just gimme some time to get back to workin and shit" I promise her and she nods.
She yawns stretching and her lil grey t-shirt comes up a little showing her stomach.

I look back up to her face before my mind get any ideas. I stand up from the chair and hold my hands out. "Come on" I say and she smiles up at me before standing up to her feet then wrapping her arms around my neck and I pick her up.

"Your so sweet" she says then kisses my cheek. "Nah you just like being carried" I laugh and she does too. "And what about it?" She said putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Don't play" I said smacking her thigh and she yelps. "Stopppp trell" she whines and I laugh walking is out of the room.

"Are you staying the night? She asks and I shake my head getting us into the elevator. "Nah ima go home tonight" I said pressing the button to the second floor. "Aw okay" she mumbles sounding like she's falling asleep already.

The elevator stops and I open the door walking us out and it automatically closes behind me. I walk down to the end of the hall to her room. She got ha lamp by her bed on so I can see.

"Get down ma" I tell her when I get by the bed. Slowly she lets go of me and I lay her on the bed when I look at her face I see a small pout on ha lips. "What's wrong mamas?" I ask taking her hair tie off my wrist and pulling her hair out her face and into a ponytail. It's loose as fuck but ole well.

"I know you said you about to go home but can you cuddle with me one more time before you leave?" She asks looking up at me. I chuckle but nod and a smile replaces her pout.

She pulls back the covers and I get in tha bed. As soon as I lay down she lays on my chest quickly getting comfortable. I cover us up and she wraps her leg around my waist and one of her hands rest on my chest.

In just a few seconds I hear her small snores and I smile. Being wit angel ain't nothing but peace. If I would've known not fucking all of yo girl best friends could lead to this I would've been had one. But I'm glad I'm blessed wit ha.

Slowly I drift off too.

3:09am

I lock my door behind me feeling like I'm finna fall out. Since I accidentally feel asleep at angel house I had speed and get home before tha sun come up. I'm tryna take in what Angel said about if I want my relationship to work that I need to be here with Mina.

I walk upstairs sluggishly feeling drained as fuck. I turn tha hall light off when I get to tha top of tha stairs before going to me and Mina room. Since I showered at angel house all I gotta do is get in tha bed and knock out.

Tha tv is on playing Friends lowly. I take off my slides and walk ova to tha bed seeing Mina knocked out. I smile and lean down kissing her cheek. Her eyes flutter a lil bit so I quietly make my way to my side of the bed and take my shirt and sweats off before getting in.

As soon as my head hit the sheets I fall deep into my sleep.

__________________<>_______________

Keidarien