All in || Part twelve

•Los Angeles, California •
•Luxury Style'z•
•2:19pm•
•February 1,2020•

____ Angel____

"Girl, then this nigga had the AUDACITY to try to fuck after telling me he got tha bitch pregnant" Trinity the manager of my salon said scoffing. "Well I mean. What did you expect that is his fiancée and they already have kids together" I said not looking up from my work.

Today I had to come in and check on the profits and make sure that everything has been getting logged. "Okay andddd. I'm his girlfriend I deserve the least bit of respect" she threw around her arms. I have no idea who invited her into my office but her business is very entertaining.

"Doesn't it kinda weird you out that y'all both got the same name?" I questioned finally looking up at her. She shakes her head sitting down in front of my desk. "No. Because their spelled different plus I'm obviously the better one" she flipped her hair over her shoulder and I laughed.

"Okay Miss girl" I said shaking my head. My phone begins to vibrate on my desk catching my attention. Kentrell's name flashes across the screen. I signal trinity to hold by holding up my index finger picking up my phone answering.

_______________________________

"Hello?"

"What you doin?" I scrunch up my face at him.

"Wow. No hey. Just straight to it huh? So disrespectful" I said sitting back in my chair.

He laughed before speaking"I'm sorry ma. Hey how yo day been?" I smile at this.

"It's been alright thanks for asking. How is yours so far?" I ask glancing at trinity to see that she's busied herself with her phone.

"It's been straight for tha most part. I been workin all day" he said sighing.

"So you've had a productive day. That's good. What's your plans for later?"

"Dats why I called you. Tryna see if you wanna pull up?"

"To your house? Don't your girlfriend live with you? Ion think she gon be too fond of me coming there" I said shaking my head.

"Yes my house and she not even here. Even though I it wouldn't have really mattered"

I sigh closing my eyes before opening them again. "Mmmm I don't know trell- Come on mane just come. I promise you'n gotta worry about nothin. She gon be gone all day" he cut me off. I look down at my manicured nailed making a mental note to go get them re done.

"Okay okay I'll come. Send me the address" I said.

"Aight bet ima see you" he said before hanging up.

_______________________________

"Ouuu you finally got you a lil friend?" Trinity said turning off her phone placing it in her lap. "I knew you were listening and It's not like that. He's really just a friend" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mmhmm if you say so" she said smirking. "I do say so" I said just as my phone went off letting me know that he sent the address and his gate code. "Look I gotta go. I'll be here next week for inspection so please don't disappoint me" I said standing to my feet.