All in || part twenty-seven

•Costa Rica •
•Costa Rica Regional Airport •
•4:13am•
•March 5,2020•

____ Kentrell____

"Ou baby i can't wait to get to our villa" Mina says smiling big holding onto my arm as we walk out of the airport. "Me either" I said looking around. We just landed and she been talkin since we got on tha plane.

Seeing the Escalade waiting for us I lead us to it. The driver gets out and grabs our bags and we get in. "I booked us for all of the couple activities so we can spend every minute being intimate" Mina says turning towards me. "Why we can't just vibe together by ourselves?" I ask and she sighs rolling ha eyes.

"Becauseeeeee this will be way more fun plus we'll have lots of time alone in our room" she said the last part rubbing up and down my arm. I chuckle shaking my head and she laughs turning to look out the window.

I pull out my phone and go to me and Angel message thread to see she still ain't responded to my text. Every since I told her I was taking Mina to out hea she been acting funny. I mean Shawty been dry texting like a motherfucker and now she ain't texting back at all.

She so fucking confusing. I asked was she mad or upset and she told me no just to ignore me and fake like ain't nothing wrong. At this point I think she just scared ima cut ha off but I'm not.

_______Mina_______
5:02am

"Look at the view oh my godddd the sunrise is to die for" I say looking out the the floor to ceiling windows. "Mmhm" I hear kentrell say from behind me. I sigh and turn around to see him sitting on the couch looking down at his phone.

"Baby?....babe?" I call out to him. He finally looks up to me but with a blank expression. I go and sit beside him grabbing his free hand.

"Look I know you're probably still upset with me but I promise that after this trip I'll make everything right. I've made plenty mistakes and I'm grateful that you have forgiven me. This time I promise to do better" I say looking into his eyes.

"I hear you......this tha same shit you been sayin for a while now. Just know that I'm dead ass serious when I tell you that after this time I'm done for good. On my grandma I mean this shit" he says staring deep into my eyes.

Damn why he had to put it on miss Alice?? Now I know he gon leave me if I fuck up....maybe not tho.

I nod and he leans in kissing me I smile into our kiss and he pulls away. "I love you Mina" he says and my heart swells "I love you too kentrell" I say back and he smiles pulling me onto his lap.

His phone goes off and his eyes dart to it. I look back seeing Forever slime❤️💚 seeing this my blood boils. I know exactly who it is instantly. How tha fuck he gone mama her his slime but my name just Mina in his phone. Ion got no emojis or nothing. See this tha shit I be talkin bout.

"Say move right quick" he says moving me before I could myself. He grabs his phone and walks out the living room. What that fuck!!!

____ Kentrell____

I answer tha phone fast and put it to my ear as I walk to tha room and shut tha door.

___________________________________

"Wuddup"

"Hey trell"

"Say mane why Yeen been texting a Nigga back?" I ask sitting down on tha bed.

"I-I've been busy. Plus you need to be focusing on Mina not me"

"Stop mane we ain't finna do dis. Say ion give a fuck bout that it don't matter if I am wit ha I still wanna hear from you. Just cause I ain't there don't mean you ignore me cause when I get back ima have to fuck you up" I joke but I'm dead ass.

She laughs making me smile laying back.

"Boy byeeeee you can try but I promise Ima win but anywayssss whatchu doing?"

I chuckle at her thinking she can beat me.

"I'm talkin to you"

"Trell you play too much" she giggles and I smile thinking of her smile and dimples.

"Aight Fareal tho I'm just chillin in tha room
We just got hea"

"Oh okay well it's late over here so ima call you when I get up in the morning. Have fun okay"

I ain't gon lie my whole mood changed hearing that she wanted to get off tha phone.

"I-aight ma. Luh you mamas goodnight"

"Goodnight bubba" she says before hanging up.

__________________________________

I look up at tha ceiling and my mind drifts to Angel. Just as I get lost in my thoughts the door opens. I look down seeing Mina walking on swaying her hips. Now I'm just ha panties.

It's early but not too early to fuck.