All in || part thirty-three

•Home •
•Los Angeles, California•
•1:02pm•
•March 15,2020•

_______Angel______

"You just gotta give him sometime" Ben said sitting beside me in my living room. "I don't know Ben...he seemed pretty adamant on not wanting to talk to me at all" I said shaking my head. "Mane Angel he just jealous. Kentrell used to having you when he need and want you nie you got somebody so he gotta adjust" three said passing his blunt to joe.

I shrug and look up at the tv that's lowly playing whatever action movie the boys picked out. "Say tho who dat Nigga is anyway?" Joe asks and I smile "mane not he gotchu showin all 34 teeth" Kd joked making them laugh and me roll my eyes.

"Anywaysss his name is Isaiah and he's a owner of a high end tech company" I said continuing to smile from ear to ear. "How he is witchu tho?" Ben asked looking over at me with low eyes. "Oh my gosh he's literally the nicest guy I bet if you guys met him you'd love him" I said looking around at them receiving a mug from all of them.

"Hell nah we straight on dat. But say as long as he makin you happy he cool wit us" joe said and I sigh but nod. "Aye tho I thought you was cookin" boomer said finally looking up from his phone. "Right Dats really why I'm hea ion give two shits bout yo li' boyfran Nigga prolly gay anyway" Kd said making the boys laugh.

"Kd get the hell out" I said only for him to wave me off looking back at the tv. "Nah Fareal tho I thought you said you was gon cook fa us" three said standing up. "I am but I also told y'all to come over around seven so it'd be done" I said in a 'duh' tone. "Shit we hea nie tho so I'm finna go make sum a Nigga hungry" three said before walking away.

The others hopped up following him before I could attempt to stop them. I laugh and shake my head. They lucky I love them.

_____Mina_____

I walk out of the living room to avoid arguing with kentrell again today. Lately every since we've gotten back he's been really snappy towards me. It's as if everything I do annoys him. Which means our trip did no good.

I really want to start over with him but I can't make things better on my own. Yes I made a few small mistakes but they were nothing permanent. It's not like I cheated and got pregnant. However I did have a scare two months ago but it was just my period being irregular as always.

I don't know what I would've done if I was pregnant. I'm lying cause I would've jumped over the staircase landing on my stomach before going to drink bleach. There is no way I'm bringing a child into this world that's not kentrell's.

Speaking of kids his are coming over tomorrow so he needs to grow up and get over his childishness. I refuse to be arguing with him the whole time their here. But that means I can go out with diamond and the girls because he'll be too distracted with the kids to notice me being gone.

I promise to not do anything stupid and to stay loyal to my man. I truly love him and if he leaves me completely I think I'll die.

Filler