All in || part twenty-three

•Los Angeles, California •
•Home•
•6:34pm•
•February 28,2020•

____ Angel____

I walk outside and lock my front door

I walk outside and lock my front door. When I turn around I see kentrell getting out his Range Rover. I put my keys into my purse making my way over to him as he goes to the passenger side.

"Damn who you tryna empress?" He asks smiling at me as I walk up. "Myself" I smile and he grabs my hand "gimme a 360" he says twirling me and I laugh. "You look good as fuck" he says grabbing my hips and pulling me in front of him.

"Thank you. You look good too" I said looking him up and down taking in his fit. Damn. In something so simple he still look fine.

"Thank you mamas" he says licking his lips at me looking down at my lips

"Thank you mamas" he says licking his lips at me looking down at my lips. "You welcome now let's go get sum to eat before this game" I smile up at him and he chuckles letting me go. "Yo fat ass be ready to eat sum" he says opening the door. "And what about it?" I say getting in the car.

"Keep playin wit me and ima show yo lil ass sum" he says and shuts the door not giving me time to answer. He gets in and shuts his door. "Don't do that" I mug him and he laughs pushing start. "What I do ma?" He asks and I hold back my smile. "You cut me off, you knew I was finna say something back" I say and he laughs pulling out my drive way.

He wanted us to hang out today and it just so happened to be a lakers game so we're going. I'm not real a big basketball fan but I like going to the games because I can actually understand what's going on. I played basketball in middle school but quit and just did cheer in high school.

"You right and Ian wanna hear it" he says and I roll my eyes at him. "Bye" I laugh and he does too. "Where you wanna eat at?" He asks putting in the gate pin and going through it. "Let's go to ABC" I say getting happy. "So we eatin inside?" He asks and I nod connecting my phone to his Bluetooth.

"Who told you, you could connect yo phone to my car?" He asks and I look up at him with a smile "nobody but you love me so it's okay" I say and he shakes his head chuckling. "Gone head ma" he says and I laugh going to my playlist playing.

Call me late by him. The best starts to play through the truck and he glances at me with a smile on his face. "Ian know you be listening to me" he says and I nod. "Your my new favorite rapper and lil Wayne right behind you" I says and he laughs. "Fareal? What's yo favorite song by him?" He asks and I sigh.

"We'll right now, like at this moment it's Mona Lisa causeeeee when I tell you that song too hard" I say smiling and he laughs. "Play it" he says and I don't hesitate turning the song on.

I got a story to tell to tell you know that I cherish the. Hope it ain't too many feeling involved.

"I see niggas in this bitch stunting popping bottles getting drunk wit dese bitches and when they leave they get followed. Fall asleep wit dat bitch and really don't much about ha. Then she let us in and we take all of to shit and when you wake up she help you try to find it. I love ha" I rap to tha song. Kentrell laughs watching me but ion care this my fucking song.

"I know yo lil ass ain't rappin dis song knowin you grew up in tha suburbs matter fact a mansion" he laughs and I mug him. "So? I can pretend that I'm hood" I say and he laughs harder and I do too. "You fool mane" he says shaking his head.

•6:59pm•

Kentrell parks the car and we both get out. After he locks the doors he grabs my hand and we walk towards the building. "Why you don't be having security witchu?" I ask because I never see him with any and he a rapper. "Cause ion need 'em. If any nigga play I can handle myself" he says and look up at him.

"But what if it's more than one person?" I ask and he chuckles "shid I got more than one bullet" he says "oop I- you know what? You got it" I say as we walk into the restaurant and he laughs.

After we eat and everything we head to the game. Kentrell beinf who he gets in easily with no hassle and he has us floor seats. "When tha last time you been to a game?" He asks sitting next to me. "Ummm I went with my sister a long time ago I think I was like sixteen or something" I tell him  and he nods.

He picks up my hand and looks at my nails touching them. "Boy whatchu doing?" I ask laughing and he smiles. "Lookin at yo nails they cute but next time get green" he says before kissing the back of my hand and I smile at him.

"Why green?" I ask and he looks into my eyes "cause you my lil slime baby you banging 4kt" he says and I arch an eye brow. "Oh really since when?" I ask and he shrugs. "Since today" he says and kisses my cheek making me smile as my cheeks heat up.

Out of my Peripheral vision I see a whole bunch of flashes going off so I turn my head looking in that direction seeing cameras pointed our way. "Don't worry bout dem they get paid to mind other people business just chill" kentrell whispers in my ear and I nod.

I just hope his girlfriend don't start an argument with him about this. She be really stressing him out.