All in part || Forty

•Los Angels, California•
•11:34 Am•
•May 14,2020•

____Angel____

"I'm coming kentrell Im literally walking out the door" I sigh locking the front door

"I'm coming kentrell Im literally walking out the door" I sigh locking the front door. "Aight mane hurry up" he says before hanging up and I mug my phone.

He said he wanted to spend the day with me but he been rushing me all morning like we don't see each other every day. Going to my car I get in and my phone connects.

Romans Revenge plays automatically and I pull of. Mumbling the lyrics to the music I make my way to kentrell's house. He wanted me to stay over last night but I didn't get out of work until late so I just went home.

Maybe that's why he's acting like he's gonna die if he doesn't see me in the next five minutes.

• 30 Minutes later •

I pull into his driveway parking behind a dark blue Lamborghini. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion because I didn't even know anyone other than kentrell was here. I grab my purse and slide my phone inside before getting out.

Walking up to the house I can faintly hear music coming from inside. I reach for the door handle but it's the door is snatched open. I look up meeting baby joe. "Wuddup sis" he smiles pulling me into a side hug.

"Heyyy" I smile hugging back. He lets me go and moves aside so I can come in. "Say yb in tha back wit da kids" he tells me and I nod being confused. I didn't even know they were here. I walk through the house, the music getting louder.

I see all of gang and few other people that I've never seen or met. Plus a lot of little kids running in and out of the back door. I walk outside seeing a good bit of people talking and sitting around while Montana cooks on the grill.

Feeling a small body collide with my leg I look down seeing kacey looking up at me and I smile. "Hi cutie" I bend down picking him up. "Heyyy" she smiles hugging me.

"We're your dad?" I ask looking around. "Him there" he says and points. I look over seeing kentrell play fighting with a guy. "You coming with me?" I ask and he nods. I walk over to kentrell noticing three other women sitting down.

He slaps the guy and he stumbles back while kentrell laughs. When he looks up he smiles and walks over to me. "Wuddup ma" he says taking kacey from me kissing my cheek in the process causing me to smile.

"Hey" I look up at him as he scans over my outfit. "Don't say anything I thought we were just gonna be laying around all day" I stop him and he laughs. "Why didn't you tell me you were having your people over?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"Cause you wouldn't have came. Yo ass woulda made sum up cause you was scared" he chuckles and I sigh looking down. "You hea nie so Cmon so I can introduce you" he says grabbing my hand and I look up at him.

"Okay" I smile and returns it turning us the three people sitting at the table. "Say dis my...angel" he glances down at me and I laugh a little looking down at our hands. "And angel dis my mama, my brudda kendell and k3 mama star" he says and I look up waving at them.

"Hi" I smile "hey baby you can call me sherhonda" she smiles and I nod. Star just pulls out her phone but I don't say anything. "Wassam ma" kendell says a I laugh a little at him smirking at me.

"Hell Nah ken move" kentrell laughs and so does his mom. "Where you from?" Sherhonda asks before taking a sip of her drink. "Here actually. I've been here my whole life" I smile and she nods.

Kentrell leads me to the seat next to her and he sits beside me. "I think kentrell done mentioned you a few times ta' me  you his lil best friend?" She asks doing air quotes on the best friend part making me laugh.

"Mane ma stop" kentrell chuckles sitting kacey down to run off. "What?" She laughs and he shakes his head. "Wea Mina stuck up ass at?" Star asks looking over at kentrell.

"Back in Florida" he shrugs pulling out his phone. "Damn y'all finally done? Took y'all long enough" she laughs but nobody says anything. "So what you do?" Sherhonda asks changing the subject as kendell walks off.

"I'm a entrepreneur" I tell her and she nods getting ready to say something but gets cut off. "Angel!! You fake as fuck!" I hear and look up seeing Kd and Ben walking up to us.

"What I do?" I ask confused. "We ain't seen yo ass in a minute and yeen try and speak ta' nobody" Ben says plucking my forehead. "Ow" I pop him and he laughs. "Ole helga lookin ass" Kd says earning a laugh from kentrell, Ben and star.

"Ion have no unibrow so let's not" I mug him and punch kentrell in the arm. "Damn I wasn't even laughing at y'all" he lies and I roll my eyes at him.

"Say Nah fareal I want you ta meet my kids" Ben says and I smile. "Okay where are they?" I ask standing up. "Playin wit draco and dem Cmon" he says and kentrell stands up too. "It was nice meeting you miss Sherhonda" I smile at her.

"Ou girl don't call me miss. Makin me feel old" she says and I laugh nodding. Kentrell grabs my hand and we follow kd and Ben.

• 10:49 Pm •

Finally everyone left. Well except his mama, kids and brother. Their staying here with him for the next two weeks. I finish wiping down the counters and throw away the wipes.

I look up hearing footsteps seeing kentrell walking into the kitchen. "They sleep?" I ask turning off the back door light. "Not kayden ass he still on his phone" he says sitting down on the stool.

I laugh and go over to him. "We'll I'm about to go home but I'll come over first thing in tha morning" I say stepping in between his legs allowing him to rest his hands on my waist.

"Nah just stay hea. Fuck you gotta leave for?" He asks looking up at me. "Your house is literally full" I laugh and he shrugs. "So I still want you hea" he says and I look down then back up to his eyes.

Not needing anymore convincing I nod making him smile. "Aight Cmon so we can wash up I tired" he says standing up grabbing my hand. "Same I know I'm finna knock out" I turn off the light on our way out.

"My mama really fuck witchu. Shit everybody do" he say and I smile. "Really?" He nods leading us to the staircase. "Not star tho" I say thinking of all the weird looks she gave me earlier.

"Nah she do. She don't wanna see me hurt nomo. She told befoe she went ta' bed that she fuck witcho vibe. If she ain't like you she wouldn't have let you play wit ha kids" he explains and I nod.

After we both take our showers we lay down and instantly go to sleep. Not needing the tv on.