All in | part twenty-five

•Los Angeles, California •
•Angel House•
•9:11am•
•February 29,2020•

____ Kentrell____

I wake and open my eyes only to shut them back quickly because of the sun beaming. Feeling around beside me I don't feel Angel. I open my eyes and look seeing she's gone so I sit up. Standing up from tha bed I walk to tha bathroom and turn on tha light.

Tha fucking light so bright I gotta squint my eyes until they adjust. Grabbing my toothbrush I turn on tha water and wet it before putting on the toothpaste then wetting it again.

After brushing my teeth for bout three minutes I use angel mouthwash and wash my face before walking out and going downstairs. Damn sum smell good. I think to myself walking towards the kitchen.

When I walk in I see angel in the refrigerator getting something. On tha counter is Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon, Eggs, Strawberries and grapes, Cinnamon Rolls and Grits in a big ass bowl in the center of the counter.

"Damn ma, ion think we gon finish dis today" I said catching her attention. "I kinda figured" she laughs shutting the door with her ass holding both orange juice and her Cranberry Pineapple juice. "Shiddd Ian complaining tho dis look good. Thank you" I smile at her as she sits the drinks on the counter.

"You welcome" she smiles back at me. She takes out two glasses and fills them with ice and I grab two plates ready to eat. "I texted the guys to come over they should be here soon" I hear her say and I nod. "We'll let me gon head and fix me two plates cause I'll be damned if they eat all of it" I said and she laughs.

Im serious though. Coming up next to me I hand her a plate and start to fill mines up. "I'll be leaving soon. I have to check on a few things at my warehouse" she says adding food to her plate.

"Aight but say ima pull up prolly later on tonight" I tell her going to sit down. "You're leaving?" She asks looking over at me. "Yea. I mean I gotta talk to Mina at some point so why not today?" I rhetorically ask before eating a piece of bacon.

"Y-you're right. Well I hope everything works out" she says looking down at the bowl of grits fixing her some. "You'n seem like you mean dat" I chuckle pointing out.

"No, I do mean it. It's just- never mind" she stops herself and turns around to me with a smile. Before I can comment on her fake ass smile the front door is opened and gang makes their presence known.

"I'm home!!" Kd loud ass yells and she laugh coming to sit next to me. "Damn it smell good in hea" Ben says coming in first wit Joe, kd, and three behind him. "Hey guys" Angel says with a smile. A genuine one this time.

"Wuddup sis" Ben says hugging ha. "Hey miss girl. It's nice seein you and all but where tha plates and shit at?" Kd says going straight to the food. "See because wait no listen. Ain't no way you about to eat without speaking to me properly" Angel says as her and Ben pull apart.

"I ain't understand shit you said at tha beginning" Joe says looking confused just like the rest of us. "Damn girl hey. How was yo mornin? Great that's good nie where tha plates at?" Kd asks and we all laugh.

"Well if you had on your second eyes you would've seen them right there" Angel points behind him and we laugh at his blind ass. "That's all you had to say" he rolls his eyes and grabs a plate.