Toko [Danganronpa: THH]

Genre: Fluff
Content: Normal Hope's Peak High AU, slow dancing
Meanings:
[N] = Name

"Have you ever slow danced before, Toko?" You shift your head resting on your lover's lap, gazing up at her, "W-What kind of question is that?" Her face was flushing red – even if it was a seemingly normal question, it felt like anything you do could make her heart burst.

"Haha, sorry I just asked because I read your writings yesterday..." Flustered, she hits your head, "T-That's...! W-Who said you were allowed to read that?"

She had written a romance story and left it laying around your shared apartment, you read it curious as to what it was; unsurprisingly, it was amazing – though you were reminded of yourself in the love interest, and the protagonist held a strong resemblance to Toko. The scene you read in particular was a slow dancing scene, it struck your interest.

"I didn't know what it was, I thought it was a page from a renowned author..." You smile up at her, adoring the way she gets red at any small thing from you.

"Well, if you haven't slow danced before, wanna try to?" You bounce yourself off the couch, pulling a surprised Toko along with your hand.

Grabbing your phone, you search for a playlist.

Once the music starts, you wrap your arm around Toko's waist, tugging her closer to your chest. Her shaky hand reached for your bicep, her other hand holding yours.

You both sway to the rhythm, laughing to yourselves whenever one makes a mistake.

The only source of light being the moon outside the window, a single company alongside your dance.

You rest your forehead on hers, letting out a small smile when she shut her eyes tight, "Don't be so nervous... It's just me." She buries her head into your chest, her pretty purple locks shaking, "T-That's exactly why I'm nervous... Y-You're – well, you!"

You chuckle at her cute behaviour, feeling a bit flattered yourself. "Is that so? You're too kind, Toko..." You move your hand onto her head, pulling her away from your chest.

Your inexperienced dancing, paired with the scenery made it magical.

Slowly, you lean down.