Tsukishima [Haikyuu]

Genre: Smut
Content: Blowjob, riding, daddy kink
Meanings:
[N] = Name

"Daddy... You haven't been paying attention to me lately." Tsukishima sat on your lap, grinding his crotch down on you, "Fuck, baby boy I'm sorry, I've been really busy with work..." The tall male looming over you pouted, his hands threateningly going lower to your crotch, "If you're not gonna pay attention to me, I'll just make you."

With that, he slips from your hold around his waist and is on his knees in front of you. He unzips your pants and takes off your boxers, your hardening manhood popping out, "Daddy... You're so big..." He moans out, admiring your erection before sticking kitten licks on your cock.

You let out a quiet groan, "Fuck, baby don't tease." Tsukishima hums on your dick, licking along your veins.

He slowly licks your head, causing you to stifle a small groan; with his glasses crookedly still on it looks even more dirty, "You taste so good, daddy..." He slides your cock down his throat, slightly choking at the length.

His tongue swirls around you, his wet muscle gliding along the veins, his head bobbing up and down; your hand falls to his hair as you let out a low moan, "Shit, you're so warm..." Tsukishima whines on your dick at the compliment, making you shiver.

Tsukishima's impatient fingers descend from your thighs down to his own, fiddling with his zipper before taking off his pants, letting his own cock hit the cold air; beads of his precum trickle down his small shaft onto the ground, dirtying your bedroom floor with his bodily fluid.

Grabbing a bottle of lube from his pocket, Tsukishima lubricates his nimble fingers messily, his view blocked and his focus on sucking you off. His fingers circle his rim, causing a whimper come out of him; he eases a finger in, wiggling it around as he shifts from the cold sensation, he slowly puts in another finger, beginning to scissor himself open.

His sounds come out muffled from your length, "Damn... That's hot." You groan out after realizing what he was doing, you could feel yourself come undone to release because of the sight. Whenever your uptight boyfriend let loose, whether it be something simple or something sexual, it never fails to get you excited.

"B-Babe, I'm cumming...!" Tsukishima lets out a dragged out moan, seemingly urging you on.

Though, right before you came Tsukishima pulls off, causing your seed to spurt onto his face, painting his skin white and staining his falling glasses.

Your hand instinctively jumps to wipe it off him, "A-Ah! Tsukishima, s-sorry I couldn't-" As you try to clean it off with your bare hand, Tsukishima reaches out and grabs it, "It's fine..." His tongue experimentally licks your coated fingers, his body shivering at the taste.

Your face bursts into red as he laps up your cum, "Fuck, that's so dirty..." Your softening shaft twitches at the sight of him, hardening again despite just ejaculating right before.

"Daddy, your stamina is really worrying."

"That's just because you're so erotic." You grab his arms to pull him up on the bed, laying him down as you trap him beneath you.

The comment seems to catch him off guard, his eyes widening. "Daddy's so unfair!" Tsukishima surprisingly pushes you off of him and flips your positions, sitting up on your lap.

"Y-You can't just say that..." His face was a dark shade of red although he tried to hide it by facing away from you; your small compliment really riled him up.

"But it's true." You chuckle at his reaction, not expecting the male to suddenly be shy.

Tsukishima angrily grumbles under his breath, taking off his glasses and throwing them away somewhere on the bed; one of his hands grab hold of your dick as he hovers above it, "I-If you say things like that... I-I really might break..." A tiny whimper comes out of his mouth as he sinks onto you, slowly filling himself up with your length.

"A-Ah...!" His little sounds ring throughout the room as he grinds on you, sensually snapping his hips in different directions.

You grunt when he clenches around you, feeling overstimulated after releasing just minutes ago.

Tsukishima on the other hand felt heavenly, he could feel you touching every part of him; you were in his stomach so deeply he almost came untouched just at the thought of your cock buried so deep inside him.

He bounces on your cock once experimentally, his eyes rolling into his head at the wave of pleasure that floods him. Despite it being his first time riding you, he does it like a professional pornstar.

The head of your cock rubbed directly to his prostate, massaging the sensitive part, "D-Daddy...! I-I feel so good... You make me feel so good..." Random things spill out his mouth, constantly calling out to you.

"A-Ah! T-There, there...!" His words come out slurred as he speeds up, bouncing up and down your cock, his drool dripping down and his eyes rolling back at every movement.

Tsukishima continuously angles you to hit his prostate everytime he practically impales himself on you, "You look so messy..." You snicker out, groaning right after when Tsukishima squeezes in retort.

Everything was shaky, the room was spinning around, or at least that's what it seemed like to the both of them. The only reality being their shared warmth and pleasure.

"D-Daddy, I-I'm gonna...!" A loud, broken moan is released into the air, thick white lines spurt out him and onto your chest.

He rides down his high, his lungs out of breath.

Just before he could relax, you speak up, "Hmm? I don't recall me finishing."

You grab his thighs and turned him around to the bed, "W-Wai...!"

Before he finished his sentence, you pounded into him, causing his mouth to fly open and his tongue to roll out.

Heavy whines release from him, his mind completely hazy with lust; his soft dick twitches tiredly on his inner thigh and his prostate felt abused, the overstimulation made him feel thoroughly fucked as you mercilessly drill into him.

Tsukishima couldn't care or feel anything other than your radiating heat, practically endless heaven.

His legs limply wrap around your shoulder and torso, holding you close to him.

"Shit, I'm cumming." With a grunt, you bury your cock in him, letting it out inside him.

Tsukishima lets out a weak sound, his own dick dripping small dribbling ounces of semen; he felt drained.

You pull out of him, looking away at the sight of your cum spilling out of his hole, not wanting to tire the both of you out.

"Baby, let's take a bath." You softly shake Tsukishima, only to find him snoring.

You smile, falling on the empty space beside your lover; you suppose it could wait later.