Hinata [Haikyuu]

Genre: Smut
Content: Nipple play, biting, riding, ass eating, degradation
Meanings:
[N] = Name

"N-Ngh... [N]..." The way your name off your orange haired lover's lips made your already hard cock twitch in the confines of your pants – the said male was naked lying with his back on the bed, his thighs spread to fit you in the middle.

"Baby, you're really turned on just from me playing with your tits? Dirty slut..." You pinch his nipples as you degrade him, a broken whimper erupting from his throat, "[N]... P-Please...!" Hinata whines out at your touch, arching his chest towards your hands, mewling at every simple touch to his pink buds.

"Please what? I can't understand you, speak properly whore." You continue fondling his breasts, pushing them together and rubbing his perk nipples, "P-Please... A-Ah..." Hinata stutters out pleas for you.

You lower yourself downwards, resting your head in-between his thick thighs, "Are you deaf? I said I can't understand you, bitch." You harshly bite his inner thigh, creating colour on his milky skin; the thought of a mark only you and Hinata know of oddly turns you on. "[N]...! T-Touch me, please!" You continue biting his skin, causing lasting bites on him that's sure to take awhile to fade. "But I am touching you, do you want me to touch you more? How greedy..." You can't resist teasing him, loving the way his flushed face scrunches up in frustration.

Your teeth glide towards his ring, drifting close to it but only staying on his thigh. You bite down, breaking his skin as blood dribbles out of your teeth marks, "A-Ah...!" A pained yelp come out of him, but you both know he's a giant masochist. The bed's stained with blood, but the sight of the red liquid dripping down his thighs, and how he twists around because of the pain is worth the mess.

You lap up the blood that didn't get on the bed as Hinata struggles out his words, "I-I want you to touch me... t-there..." Hinata's own hands went to his breasts, playing with them similar to the way you did, he whines at the way his own fingers roughly treat his nipples. "Do you mean here?" Your tongue licks around his puckered ring, Hinata whimpers at the wet feeling, "Y-Yes, there please, [N]!"

Deciding you've teased him enough, you stick a kiss on his rim, slowly dragging your tongue along him; Hinata thrashes at the unfamiliar touch, loving every moment of it. His own hands continue to toy with his buds, his harsh pants getting louder and louder.

You finally stick your tongue in him, causing Hinata's back to lurch off the bed and push his ass towards your face, "[N], ngh... S-So dirty..." His moans sound so adorable to your ears; wanting to hear more of them, you lick along his walls, searching for a specific bundle of nerves.

Your hands travel to his ass, squeezing his relatively large behind, rubbing the two plump mounds. "[N]... G-Good, f-feels so good." He pushes downwards onto your face as you eat him out; his fingers wandering off to his own cock, rubbing the tip in a way that made him let out embarrassing sounds.

Then, you found it; his prostate.

Upon contact, Hinata lets out a small scream, his bleary eyes letting out the tears he tried to keep from spilling, his drool fell and his nipples felt more sensitive as he kept playing with them; he felt so close just from that. Everything felt so clear and good.

"[N]..." Random moans of your name release from his mouth, making you somewhat prideful that you could turn him into such a wreck.

Your tongue skillfully massages down his prostate, and with that Hinata wraps his legs around your shoulders, locking you down.

"[N], don't stop, please don't stop...!" His mouth releases begs and whines, unintelligible things uncontrollably coming out; Hinata felt like he was in heaven, he felt close yet didn't want it to end whatsoever. His mind was tearing, his eyes struggle to focus as they kept rolling up his eyelids.

He pinches his buds and clenches his legs harder around you, urging you on whilst you try your best pleasuring him.

You stretch your tongue, lapping up his insides, dragging on his walls. You didn't get much friction yourself, but the feeling of fondling your lover's soft ass was more than enough; then you let your fingers travel down and follow your mouth, two fingers easily slip in using your saliva as lubricant.

Hinata felt the unexpected intrusion and gasps, further pushing your head in him. His body frantically moves around, feeling overwhelmed with the building heat of pleasure.

Your fingers stretch Hinata out as he grinds on your face, your saliva coating his walls and your fingers. You thrust your fingers as you let him practically ride your face, the sounds Hinata lets out are entire rewards of their own.

One of his hands descend to touch your head, further pushing you in. His fingers tug on your hair, causing you to grunt, the vibrations going straight to Hinata. "[N]..." His tongue limply rolled out, twitching as he weakly moans.

Hinata could feel his release bubbling up in his stomach, feeling a buildup arise within him.

He whines, "[N], a-ah... I-I'm cumming...!" With an unexpectedly loud scream, spurts of white come out of his twitching cock, the stiff shaft going soft.

Slowly, you pull away, "You seriously came just from your ass? Fuck, that's hot." You admire the sight below you, Hinata heavily panting from his high along with his sultry look, "Stop looking at me like that, I-I just came...!" You snicker at his words, laying on his stomach, "Ah? But I don't remember finishing."

You rise to peck his pouting lips, "Hm... Why don't you ride me, slut? You'd like that wouldn't you? Feeling my cock rammed up your thick ass." As if to accentuate your words, you tightly grip his butt with your hand.

Hinata definitely felt sore and tired, but something tugs him forward to help you. He groans out in an attempt to complain, pushing you off him and switching your positions, "If I can't play volleyball because of my ass, it's your fault!" You chuckle as he unzips your pants, touching the tip of your dick; it looked painfully strained.

Hinata takes off your boxers, the sight of your member flinging out certainly stirs his dick back up, though still somewhat soft.

"Hm? Did my cock really make you hard again? I didn't even touch you, fucking whore." Hinata's face reddens, adoring the insults thrown his way.

Since you technically already prepped him, Hinata slowly sits on you, groaning at the hot stretch.

You grunt seeing your shaft disappear into him, your hands inch towards his ass and push Hinata down to take all of you.

Hinata lets out a silent scream, his mouth going agape and his legs trembling from the harsh thrust. He regains composure and begins to move.

The feeling of his butt on your hands really distracted you, you know he's always been thick, but feeling it up it's much more than you expected.

Truly, feeling his ass bounce along to his rhythm made you practically ascend; you can proudly call this the best day of your life. Something in you pushes you to hit his ass enough to leave a small red mark, it jiggles at the impact and you could feel your soul leaving your body.

Hinata whines as you play around with his backside, it's like you love his ass more than him. "P-Please be close, [N]!" He pleads, his legs trembling in desire to give out.

You thrust up to meet him halfway down, hitting Hinata's prostate straight on and making his body go numb.

He loses balance and collapses into your arms, your non-stop barrage of pleasure causing him to go override, "[N], I-I'm...!" Small squirts of semen pour out of him, though that didn't stop you from chasing your own release.

The overstimulation made Hinata dizzy, clenching weakly around you in a silent plead to both stop and continue destroying him.

Luckily for him, you unlease soon enough, moaning lowly as your cum fills him up.

You both pant, trying to catch your breath.

"[N], I think my ass is broken."