Himeno [Chainsaw Man]

Genre: Smut
Content: Deepthroating
Tag: pedromustdie

A/N: tired, so i hope this was good at least

A groan passes your lips, breathy and hoarse. You hear gagging and chuckle, "You sure you can take it all?"

Himeno throws you a one eyed glare from her kneeling spot on the floor, grazing her teeth on your dick as a warning. You wince at the harsh response, biting back sounds when she continues trying to take down your entire length.

"Fuck... Himeno..." You tug on her hair, harder than you meant to but judging from the quiet moan Himeno lets out, she probably doesn't mind. Through your half lidded eyes you could see her underneath you, eyes glazed over with lust and eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

A sight that almost tipped the boiling in your stomach.

Your impatience though gets the better of you. Your fingers wrap themselves around the strands of her hair, abruptly pushing her head down to forcefully take all of you. Her surprised yell is muffled as you shove yourself down her open jaw, your head tilting back at the satisfying feeling of your tip hitting the back of her throat.

You decide to spare some mercy, letting her adjust herself to your size. "Ah... good girl." You utter once you feel her relaxing around you. She looks like a mess, face pink and wet with sweat, hands clenching the floor with her eyes saying everything.

"Pretty..." You mumble to yourself, voice barely audible in the silent room.

You feel Himeno swallow around you as her face gets impossibly redder, and you realize you might've said that aloud.

"Lick it darling." You guide her, leaning back on your seat, hand lightly petting her head. You sigh feeling her trail her tongue along your veins, coating your dick with spit as it darts around.

It's slower than you'd like, but you allow her to set the pace – for now, not wanting to tick her off.

Excess spit dribbles down her chin, which she doesn't even bother wiping off. Her hands clammer to hold your thighs for balance, needy for you to give her something.

You know exactly what she wants, doesn't mean you'd give in so easily though; teasing her's just too fun.

Her dull nails drag the material of your pants, her small tongue hardly satiating you. You sigh, deciding to challenge her to actually try.

A hand pulls Himeno away from your cock, a small coo leaving you when she chases after it. You hold her chin up so she's facing you, "Pretty whore, make me come and I'll give you a prize, yeah?"