Misa [Death Note]

Genre: Smut
Content: First time, sort of fluff, major ooc!Misa
Meanings:
[N] = Name

"[N]..." Misa whines out, her legs wrapping around your torso.

"Ah... You look so cute in your outfit, Misa." You were shocked when you saw your girlfriend in a maid outfit and cat ears, you ignored it at first knowing her fashion style, but then it surprisingly led to the bed.

"A-Ah... Do you like it? It's for yo...!" You dive to her neck, sticking a bite that's sure to cause a mark, "Of course I like it." You whisper into her ear, a shudder running down her spine at your voice.

You were so close to her; she could feel your breath on her neck and your warmth, she felt like bursting from embarrassment.

"Hm? Is the legendary top model Misa Amane shy?" You tease, snickering into her shoulder as she retorts with a kick, "J-Just... do it already..."

You push in lightly, trying your hardest not to hurt her, "S-Stop being so careful, I'm not that sen...!" She lets out a quickly muffled moan as you fill her up, "[N]...!" She wished she could feel you instead of the rubber surrounding your cock, but she gives out as it's both of your first time and there is no way either of you are taking that risk.

"M-Misa... I'll be honest this is really kinky." You joke, gripping her waist close to you, she was still clothed in her maid outfit and cat ears. She yells in annoyance, sending you another kick, yet that one results in a you jutting forward and thrusting into her.

"Ah!" Even though sweat poured and her skin was blushing red, she looked exactly how you'd imagine a top model would be like; practically perfect.

She notices your stare and speaks up, "Stop staring... I-It's embarrassing, y'know?!" You chuckle bashfully, going back to burying your head in her neck.

"Sorry, was just thinking how lucky I am to have you." A surprised sound left her, "H-Huh? Idiot, s-saying stuff like that during... this kind of thing, is only what a virgin would do!" You sigh and roll your hips forward in response, eliciting a gasp from her pretty red lips.

"Ah... Misa, haven't you dated lots of people? But you're still a virgin..." At least up until recently, you thought silently to yourself, "T-That's because I wanted to lose it to someone special." Her response was unexpectedly innocent.

You gleam once you heard her answer, "So I'm someone special?" Misa's face was basically steaming when she fully realized what she said, "I-Idiot! You tricked me into saying that." She complains, hiding herself behind her arms.

"But I'm flattered, I should reward you, don't you think?"

With that, you begin to speed up; the bed frame creaks as it continuously hits the wall from your movements, Misa frantically grasps anything she could, releasing pretty moans reserved only for your ears. Her maid dress flaps around as you hit all her right spots, her legs tighten around you and pulls you closer to her; really, you didn't expect a celebrity like her to be so inexperienced.

"A-Ah... [N], w-why haven't you lost your virginity until n-now?" Her question surprised you, more so that she could still think clearly rather than the question itself, "You're the only one that interested me." Misa's eyes widen before she looks away, clearly shy from all your adoring words.

"A-Ah, fuck... Misa, you're so warm..." You grunt out, your composure wearing down the faster you go.

"[N], I-I... like you..." Her voice was so soft you barely understood her, hearing them made you confused and slightly worried, "Well I'd worry if you didn't, considering I'm your boyfriend and all."

Her arms reach up to your neck, embracing you to meet her eyes, "W-Well... It's just that neither of us properly confessed, s-so I thought...!" You lean down and capture her lips before she could finish, "I like you too."

The taste of her cherry lipstick burns itself into your memory. Feeling your warmth made Misa feel safe, being in your arms made her feel secure.

"[N]...!" Her sounds were so pretty, neither of you wanted the moment to end.

"[N], I-I'm gonna...!" With a high-pitched moan, Misa's strength goes out, her body drained of energy.

Yet you continue going, which sort of excited her.

"M-Misa, fuck..." Your thrusts slows as you release into the plastic encasing your dick. Just as you were about to pull out, Misa stops you, "[N]... C-Can we stay like this for a little longer?" You pause at her words, a small smile making itself present on your lips, "Of course."