Itadori [Jujutsu Kaisen]

Genre: ?
Content: Drug use, shotgunning, reader is Megumi's older brother, college / no curses AU
Meanings:
[N] = Name

"Wah! Your house is so cool, Fushiguro!" Itadori exclaims, as bubbly as ever. The black haired male shrugs, expression indifferent while spectating the other's bright eyes scanning walls.

"Take off your shoes." Fushiguro reminds before Itadori steps in.

"Oh yeah!" The pink haired bashfully scratches his head, moving to it. "Hm... Hey, Fushiguro?" Said male hums in question, attention set on his phone, "Do you have someone over?" Itadori points at the second pair of shoes laying on the floor whilst clumsily taking off his own.

Fushiguro seems shocked before calming with an answer, "Those are my brother's." He mutters just under his breath, "I didn't think he'd be home right now..."

Itadori gasps, eyes shiny in surprise. "You have a brother?!"

"Ah... yeah..." It's a quiet mumble, as if it's something to hide.

"Wow... You've never mentioned him before." The energetic male says, noting how Fushiguro's never spoke about the existence of a sibling.

"Well, he's... trouble, to say the least." He sighs, typing away on his phone. He abruptly turns and shoves his hands into his pockets, "Kugisaki's saying to pick her up, guess I'll be back soon."

"Feel free to explore, or whatever." Fushiguro's swift on his feet, almost hasty on his way. "Oh, okay... bye!" Itadori awkwardly waves as the door's shut in his face.

"Did he look upset...?" He rubs his chin, eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Geez, his brother must be horrible..." Itadori's had his fair share of interaction with bratty kids, surely though it couldn't be so terrible for his classmate?

-

On the realization of being alone in someone else's house, Itadori's a bit nervous. There's a sense of curiosity in the back of his mind, and he decides to bite out of boredom, Fushiguro did give permission to venture anyway.

The place's practically giant compared to Itadori's home, furnished in every corner, pricey artwork displayed on white walls. Those must've been expensive, how does a college student afford so many? Come to think of it... He only knows so little of Fushiguro's family, just recently finding out of a brother.

Then again, he's heard Fushiguro's closer to their history teacher more than his own father. Maybe it's a strained relationship? Ah, but what does Itadori understand of familial bonds? He's grown up with just a grandpa his whole life.

Itadori winces at the thought, an imaginary wave crashing over him at the memory of his grandpa.

Settled away from his thinking, he sees he's reached some wooden door on his thoughtless walking.

He can faintly hear the sound of water running through it, probably a bathroom.

He purses and turns on his heel to go back where he came, choosing to wait for the return of his friend instead of aimlessly roaming.

Wait, why's the water running?

The door's suddenly opening, and he's facing somebody so familiar, and so foreign.

Fushiguro? No... Nothing like Fushiguro. Somebody clearly older, more built in form. "Where's Megumi?" You speak, and it's husky, probably from the smoke hanging between your lips.

Itadori catches the scent of something he doesn't fully recognize, it's similar to the ones he picks up passing by the stoner students high in the halls and classes.