Akane [Super Danganronpa 2]

Genre: Smut
Content: Eating out, mild exhibitionism, tongue piercing!reader
Meanings:
[N] = Name

A/N: just wanted to write getting crushed between akane's thighs idk

Akane claws the walls, clutching air as she tilts her head in a low groan.

Her tan thighs were supported by your shoulders, pulling you closer as your tongue laps her up. You flick your piercing inside her, making Akane shiver at the metal feel.

It all started with challenging you to a spar, and it somehow ended with hiding in a closet.

You suddenly pull away, causing Akane to whine out for your touch, "Eager, are we darling?" You tease with a playful smirk, looking up at her.

Akane glares at you – really, you were never too fond of each other, but fate seems to always bring you two together.

"Relax babe, I just needed a small breather." You laugh at her reaction, "I wouldn't mind you dying." Akane scoffs, her cheeks reddening.

"And I wouldn't mind dying like this, but then we'd never get to the main course, right?" You wink at her before going back to what you were previously doing.

Akane was about to talk back, but a moan cuts off her words.

The closet's a tight fit, and is practically steaming – but outside there's Nekomaru looking for his fighters, who's completely clueless to your adventuring.

You lightly slap Akane's thigh when she lets out a particularly loud sound, possibly alerting Nekomaru.

You sigh and push yourself up, holding Akane's legs and guiding her to hug your torso.

"We didn't get to spar did we? So why not a challenge?" You lean your forehead to touch hers, silently admiring how messy you managed to make her look. "What challenge?" She tilts her head to meet your eyes, only for her eyesight to move towards your lips.

"If you manage to keep your voice down, I'll let you cum, and if you don't, go on a date with me." You're not sure why you asked her on a date, but it doesn't sound so bad.

"Piece of cake." Akane cockily grins, clearly confident in herself.

"Let's test that."