Sukuna [Jujutsu Kaisen]

Genre: Smut
Content: Car sex, hair pulling, light exhibitionism, no curses AU
Tag: KarasuYami
Meanings:
[N] = Name

When Sukuna first met the bright, sunshine of a person called Itadori Yuuji, and got begrudgingly befriended, he thought he was just some annoying brat that never grew out his childhood innocence – more so when he met the said male's laughable “friend group”.

A bunch of fools gathering amongst themselves; an infuriating toweringly tall snow white with no friends his age, a classic sassy brunette, and a pretty black haired beauty with capabilities outside of his own knowledge who's really the only one worth mentioning in Sukuna's eyes.

Oh, and there was you.

He didn't know where you fell into the spectrum of being the very least decent and being a sore loser.

You were always by yourself, even when you weren't. Most the times silent and hardly interacting with anyone. He had previously thought you were just some loner the pink kid pitied and took in like a stray animal.

It's the rarer times Sukuna would ever say he's wrong.

-

A low moan flows out of the body below you. Sharp nails digging into your car as he gets ruined.

Your tongue licks along the patterns of Sukuna's tattoos, running it down his muscled back as you languidly thrust into his lubricated gaping hole. It's adorable how it clenches around you everytime you pull out only to push back in, as if trying to keep you inside.

"Brat, move faster...!" Sukuna hisses through sharp grit teeth, exposed form rubbing onto the harsh fabric of the car seat.

"Be quiet, you annoy me." You mutter into the male's toned back. Pulling away from him you tug his hair up to face the window, giving a clear view of himself in the reflection.

Instead of the usual rugged, intimidating male that's there, there's somebody completely different, somebody wrecked with crystal tears of frustration brimming, excess drool on his chin, and cheeks an embarrassingly flushed red.

Sukuna growls under his breath, avoiding seeing how shameful he looks, "I'm going to cut off that useless dick myself."

"The same useless dick fucking you stupid? How ungrateful." You click your tongue, fingers digging into his scalp in a way that has Sukuna near keening at the stinging pain.

This has been going for who knows how long, maybe it's been minutes or maybe it's been hours. Slow strokes that are nowhere close to bringing out the raging fire inside his belly, in fact only serving as more fuel.

Sukuna's a few minutes away from flipping you and taking over the reigns, but that's never ended well for him in the past. He decides against it, despite the tempting urge.

In any other thinkable situation, he would've took what he wanted, uncaring of consequences because there has never been any – but nobody's ever treated him like you have before, without an ounce of fear and reverence facing him.

And though impatience is rolling on his sweat painted skin, he wouldn't choose to take it any other way.

No other person is around, or maybe there is and it's just too dark out to see – point is, if anybody is around, they'd be able to see if they just look hard enough, squint, and peer through the tinted windows to find the almighty Sukuna on his fours panting at your mercy.

It's a humiliating thought, one that has Sukuna erratically dry humping the seat for some sweet, sweet friction on his precum dripping cock.

"So desperate." You laugh, he's nothing like everyone else make him seem.

A snappy remark gets cut short when you lazily drag out, head grazing over that special spot he isn't able to touch with his own hands during the nights his head wanders.

Sukuna bites his lip to forcibly trapping all his sounds in, not wanting to give you the satisfaction of torturing him. Still, he chokes on a high gasp moving to escape his throat, all with dilated pupils shaky.

He bets he's a sight to see.

You absent-mindedly hum, light amusement dancing in your eyes as they skim over the other trying so hard to reserve himself when he's grinding like a slut.

"Shit, b-brat..." He huffs, mouth open into a silent, breathy moan. He arches his back, pushing towards you in a craving for more, making you sneer at his action.

"Whore."

White fills his vision as you utter a word no one's ever even thought of saying to him. There's a thin feeling of disappointment at himself deep in his mind from feeling so good about the word, though it's quickly drowned in mind numbing pleasure that has him curling his toes and almost collapsing, having near to no strength left.

"Ah, there's yours, now mine."