Asmodeus [Obey Me]

Genre: Smut
Content: Modern AU, mentions of cheating, fwb, smoking, hate sex, hands, choking, ooc!asmo, somewhat toxic
Meanings:
[N] = Name

A/N: 😩🚬

You take a long drag of your cigarette, "You're so slow." You comment on the male trying to ride you.

"At least I'm doing something." Asmodeus sneers at you, "And stop smoking! You're so shitty."

You roll your eyes, used to the chiding. One of your hands harshly grab the others head, tugging him towards you. Your lips crash into a sloppy kiss, both your eyes wide open and staring into each other's, you exhale smoke into his mouth before pulling him away by his hair.

Your hips thrust up, causing Asmodeus to stutter as his head tilts in a low moan, your cigarette smoke releasing from between his pink lips.

He stares at you, a daring look across his pretty face, "Put out that cigarette and fuck me, hard." And you oblige.

You light out your smoke and push him down onto the bed, holding his plush thighs apart. Your thrusts are relentless and fast, not letting any time for either of you to adjust, small little bruises show on both your hips.

"Y-You're so rough, do you have any self-control? You fucking brute." His words make you let out a bitter laugh, "Hah? That's coming from the cheater." Before Asmodeus could retort, you slam into him, speeding up.

Seeing him splayed out moaning for more brings back memories, cursed memories of when you two dated – and actually liked each other. But then, the insatiable slut went and cheated on you.

Then fate decided it'd be perfect for you two to cross paths again, somehow ending up in a friends with benefits relationship.

"Y-Yeah, and he fucked me way better." Having enough of his childish comments, your hand grabs his neck, pulling him for a messy kiss filled with bites and dripping blood.

Asmodeus pants at your heated assault of bites, "A-Ah, you wanna know how many times he made me cu-" You growl at his attempts of aggravating you, pressuring your hold around his throat, "You talk too much, just shut up and take it like a good little whore."

Asmodeus' jaw went slack as you hit his prostate straight, constantly ramming into it. His vision starts going blurry as you continue choking him, your barrage of thrusts causing him to drag his manicured nails along your back, leaving extremely visible scratches.

He could feel your hand wrapped perfectly on his neck, tightening it enough to feel pleasurable; your hands are something he misses, old memories of painting your nails enter his mind before he quickly shakes them away, desperately trying to forget.

"Your hole seems to really miss me huh? Keeps squeezing me in like it's the best fucking dick it's had." Unbeknownst to you, you were correct.

Asmodeus would never admit it but no one has done him as good as you, of course it's not like he'd ever say it out loud.

"[N]...!" Your fingers had teasingly grazed his tip, tracing the vein patterns on him.

You glare at him, your hand choking him going tighter, "Did I say you can say my name?" You wonder how many names he's screamed ever since you broke up.

That just makes you pissed.

"N-No! I-I'm sorry." His face is completely red, with his tongue poking out between his lips. Utterly debauched, by you.

"You better be, or maybe I should punish you? I'm certain you haven't been a very good boy." You pretend to think for a minute, trying to gouge out a reaction from the other.

"N-No! Please, I-I'm...!" Asmodeus lets out a fairly dragged out moan, releasing stripes of white on his stomach.

"That's so gross, who said you could release on me? Fuck, clean it up, whore." You glare at the twitching male below you catching his breath, "W-With what?" Asmodeus whimpers out at your demanding tone, tired from his high.

"Have you gone dumb? You have a tongue, don't you? Use it, stupid slut." You release your hold on his neck, allowing him to breathe properly.

"S-So demanding, how charming." Despite his tired state, his sarcasm doesn't tire.

Your eyes bore into each other as he scoops white liquid on his finger and licks it clean, a challenge.

"Shit, I'm gonna fuck you until you admit you miss me."

"Go ahead and try."