Ash [Banana Fish]

Genre: Smut
Content: Angst, pretty vanilla
Tag: KarmaBakugo_
Meanings:
[N] = Name
[C] = Crush

A/N: had no ideas for this one

"F-Fuck! There!" Ash throws his head onto the pillows, his blonde hair messily splayed on the white covers.

You grunt, following his words. He felt so tight inside despite how much you've done it.

"E-Eiji..." You sigh hearing Ash dazedly call out his crush's name. Sometimes, you can't help but to call yourselves pathetic.

Your crushes went and dated each other – and now you're here; pretending, because it feels better than the truth.

Your thrusts are unrelentingly fast, maybe if you go quick enough you won't see Ash, but instead [C]?

You pause at the thought, bitterly chuckling into Ash's shoulder.

"Hey, [C]?"

"...Yeah?" Ash quietly plays along to your act.

"I love you." You get your expected response, utter silence.

Even as you continue thrusting deeper into him, Ash keeps his sounds to a minimal, biting his bottom lip to keep them in.

You get a bit tired of his avoidance and pull his chin for a rough kiss.

The other male whines into your mouth as your hand travels down to touch his dripping cock.

"[C], you're so cute like this." You repeat the name to convince yourself.

If you're doing something regrettable, why not enjoy it in the meanwhile?

Ash dimly nods at your compliment, eyes bleary with tears; equally from shame and pleasure.

Your hand flicks the head of his cock, toying with his straining shaft. "E-Eiji, s-stop, I-I'm going to...!" Ash cuts off his own sentence with a load moan, cumming onto your hand.

You finish soon, pulling out and completely drained of energy.

You rest not facing each other, it's easier.

"Hey, [N]." It's a rare occurrence for either of you to talk after.

You hum, urging him to continue.

"Let's date." He says it so casually you almost don't think he's serious.

"Why? Wouldn't you rather be with Eiji?"

"You're the second best option." There's a tiny hint of guilt in his tone, but not enough.

"That's just cruel to say." You joke with a small laugh, "...Yeah, let's date."