Utahime [Jujutsu Kaisen]

Genre: Smut
Content: Thigh fucking, light rope and nipple play, degradation, hint of threesome
Tag: guillotinebypierre
Meanings:
[N] = Name

You sigh, your cock perfectly fitting between Utahime's plush thighs. Lubricant's spilling onto the bed, but that doesn't matter currently, not when you're about to fuck your girlfriend stupid.

Well, “fuck”, her hands are tied behind her back with the prettiest red rope, and both of you are still fully clothed with the exception of your pants zipped down and Utahime's undergarments off.

"See darling, maybe I would've been kinder if you hadn't let that Satoru bitch touch you." You say, fingers coming down to brush a strand of hair blocking her teary eyes, "Did it feel nice? Having his sickly pale hands touch you? Feel you?"

You grip her jaw, forcing it open with a whine from her, and you spit into her mouth. "Swallow, dumb whore." Your observing glare spots her throat shakily bob, a signal she's swallowed just as you said; such an obedient cocksleeve all for you, so why the fuck did she let that bitch of a teacher be all over her?

"It doesn't feel as good as this, right?" You emphasize with a thrust of your hips, intentionally grinding your cock down onto her. "Don't you understand, Utahime?" Your mockingly sweet voice is covered in sugary poison, "No one can make you feel as good as I can."

"I-I'm sorry...!" Utahime manages to gasp out, squeezing her thighs together when your hand goes underneath her clothing, rubbing her hardening pink bud.

You chuckle, "Of course you are, but do you think I'll let you come just because of some pathetic “sorry”?" You harshly push forward, rocking the bed at the harsh force.

You grope at her breast, pinching and rubbing without the slightest bit mercy. Utahime writhes under you, senses overwhelmed at the mixture of pain and pleasure rushing in her brain.

You throw her legs onto one of your shoulders for better maneuvering, the position making it easier for you to see her.

Tears flowing out of lust hazed eyes, the most enticing sounds escaping, in all her glory she's truly beautiful.

Her wrists are chaffing against the rope, creating red marks matching the color as she struggles with them to the point of near bleeding.

It's heat everywhere, the room's filled with pants and skin slapping, bed creaking onto the wall, shared warmth circulating around.

She's close to finishing, and she knows that isn't a good thing.

Utahime scrunches her face whenever you rub your cock downwards to her, just on the edge of intruding her the way she craves, a fleeting bliss before she's reminded you're not going to give her that satisfaction until you've been satiated.

She tightens her thighs around you, moaning out an incomprehensible version of your name, the boiling in her stomach ready to tip – and you pause, just like she expected and wished not to happen.

"Not just yet, we have to of course entertain our special guest first." She's confused by your words when a sudden click of the door opening surprises her, and a certain white haired enters.

"How rude to start the fun without me."