𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I found a perfect hot spring to bathe in, and it was refreshing! This place is covered with a lot of steams of the hot spring, this could be a good spot without being seen.

My wound still stings a little...

I wondered: How is father? What would naka do next? Probably the Hyakken Clan would be at their hometown right now...or maybe not... If I was at home, everything would be the same. I need to find a way to go back home as well, I can't run away from them especially from that guy. I just need to convince them about my trouble situation.

I closed my eyes and let things run deep...

"Have you heard? The wife of the Sakurai family head ruined the cycle."

"She ruined the cycle, shouldn't it be a male child? Why a female?"

"If only the Sakurai family head just married the right woman..."

"The child would bring a curse to this town."

"What do you mean a curse?"

"A curse that could attract cursed spirits, that's what I heard from the others"

"Did that insolent woman just gave birth to a female child?"

"How disgraceful!"

"Woman can't become a family head, they are weak."

"A Woman are born to serve a man, not become a leader herself."

"I'm afraid of the clan's future, it'll surely lead by that child of the disgraceful wife."

"Brat are you gonna stay there? We are leaving." He deadpanned.

"How the hell did you find me here!?" I panicked and shooed him away and he left. I quickly get out of the hot spring and change my kimono and wear the new one.

I quickly went to them and I saw Uraume was putting the small packs on a small wagon. Where did they get it?

"Uraume where did you picked up a small wagon?" I questioned "It's inappropriate for me to say this but I stole it." I blinked a few and burst out laughing.

Uraume gives me a confused look "Sorry, I just find it funny. Let me help you with that" I apologized and continued helping arrangement.

"Uraume we should hurry, we are going to visit someone." Sukuna ordered and Uraume simply nodded.

"So where are we going?" I asked "It's a big town, it'll take three days to get there." Uraume replied.

"Also, what you needed to worry about is about your life. You remove the accessory on your hand and now cursed spirits can sense it from afar." He added.

"Don't mind me asking again, How well do you know about my bracelet?"

"That bracelet was imbued with immense cursed energy, as you remove it now I can see well around you, you are cursed." Uraume explained.

I chuckled, I can handle myself. Also, I can't retrieve that bracelet back, Uraume was right being followed by a lot of cursed spirits. And it's troublesome.

Maybe making a talisman will help, but I don't have the paper and ink to make one what should I do? I laugh at my stupidity.

I decided to stroll around for a while, The wind hits on my skin and take a deep breath. So this is what it feels like to be free "Brat what are you doing here?" I flinched of the voice and look back on who it was.

"Shouldn't I be asking what are you doing here?" He give me 'tch' sound and sat down on a small boulder.

He glanced at me and I give him a confused look, he took something out of his cloth and throw a small object at me and I catch it.