𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Looks like you're having fun Hitoshi."

Hitoshi flinched at the voice, he let go the chains that wrapped on my limbs and also Uraume was let go, I approached Uraume if their's okay.

I turned my back on the familiar voice and my eyes widened, it was him. How did Sukuna went into the domain without destroying it?

"How did you get in here Sukuna?" Hitoshi gritted his teeth and his hand grip tightened and Sukuna gave him a smugly smirked.

"Well, I just got in." Sukuna simply replied. "But you're subordinates was really rude, they really gave a surprise that I didn't like." Sukuna added with dramatic sighed.

"What did you do to them?!"

Sukuna gestured a thinking pose and laughed "I just gave them something to brighten their day."

"Man, Your brother was crying for help but too bad you were inside the domain not hearing anything that happened. He was crying for mercy, asking me to spare him alive..." Sukuna gave a toothy grin and Hitoshi was getting angry.

"Mad aren't we? Want to know how he died?" Sukuna approached Hitoshi and whispered something on his ear, Hitoshi was in horror and tears escape on his eyes.

Hitoshi fell down on his knees and cried. Uraume grunted and activate their reverse cursed technique to heal the burning marks on their limbs. "Brat, Stand up." Sukuna lend his hand.

I held his hand and stood up, Sukuna tightened his grip on my hand and activated a reverse cursed technique to heal my burn marks. We let our hands go and looked away awkwardly.

"Master Sukuna, you have arrived, and I'm sorry." Uraume bowed "Tch, What are you apologizing for?" Sukuna gave a bored look.

Hitoshi stood up and suddenly laughed and Sukuna quirked his brow "Uraume take care of Y/n outside and wait for me." Sukuna ordered, my body stiffened as I heard him called my name "I understand Master Sukuna." Uraume replied, Uraume carried my body and Sukuna flicked his fingers, and in the blink of an eye we are outside in the domain.

◇◇◇

Before I could move, chains were wrapped on my wrist and it was tore off quick. I smiled as blood flows through out "I will avenge my brother Sukuna, I'll make sure I'll exorcise you here and right now!" The bald head screamed.

"You're techniques are no use inside here Sukuna, you are in my domain. You're the disadvantage one here." He said proudly, I gave him a bore look and more chains were wrapped on arms.

"Right." I said and gave the bald head a mischievous grin. "You thought you could kill me easily maggot? You thought I'm the disadvantage one here." I easily snapped off the chains in my wrist, and easily healed my missing right hand.

"Uraume did you already made something?" As I went on the camp, the place was quiet, the fire pit was still blazing bright. But it was empty, there was blood on the ground. I was just taking a stroll and fell tired and decided to take a nap, I didn't expect I would wake up late.

Looks like they were taken, is he so eager to see the brat so badly? I sighed in annoyance, and took something out on the wagon.

Oh! That reminds me Natsume just gave the brat a gift, I rummaged the box and it was a well embroidered kimono. It was a sapphire color that was embroid with gold threaded wisteria patterns, which remind me her eyes resembled the wisteria flowers that glow in the cold summer nights.

There was rear pins, hair combs and hair pins. 'How could Natsume gave the brat such important items? Does she badly wanted to represent the brat to Nurarihiyon to please him?' My eyes twitched of annoyance.