𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Auntie, send me more of background checks of each members." My eyes were focused on the books and papers checking each background members of the family. "Geez, you're my niece and yet you keep ordering me around." My aunt complained while compiling some parchment on the desk.

While analyzing each records, I noticed that most of them got a lot of unforgivable actions committed. Most of them are elders molesting women, maids  fighting off the position and guards gambling someone's lives with money. I realized how I'm unaware of these actions. "Dirty scumbag." I cursed.

"How come father was unaware of this?" I was furious and shocked, I didn't know these unforgivable act happened around. It made me think that each members of this family are not worthy of my trust except for my auntie and father. "Well, brother and I was really unaware of these events. Probably the Elders hid it away from us, did you know how hard it was to bribe a scholar guarding the study room?!" My aunt let out an exasperate sigh.

Nobles are more dirtier than a peasant, all of these crimes committed were not even sent to the emperor. With these actions all of them will be given a sentence of death "Does the celebration invite the presence of the Hyakken clan?" I questioned.

"No, only Hyakken Akihito will be there on the celebration." My aunt answered.

I sighed and drink a cup of tea, Lately I become too busy keeping track how each members run inside the family. I keep hearing my Aunt's words that Akihito and the imposter really get along well as if they were made for each other. If only Naka show her true look it would be pleasant to see how will Akihito react.

Another idea pop up in my mind and decided to write it down with a quill of ink and a small parchment.

"What are you writing for Y/n?" My aunt shifted and glanced at my action trying to read my writing. I took a candle and melt its wax to hid the contents of the parchment.

"You are going to the capital right dear aunt? Deliver this message of the emperor himself. There's another note also for requesting audience so you could deliver the message to him straightforwardly." I grinned confidently.

"What about giving it to the emperor's mailman?" My aunt quirked her brow "Before the message will arrive to the emperor himself, one of his loyal subjects will peek at the contents and I don't trust anyone around them one of them might deliver a message to the roots of all of this conflicts and I don't want that to happen. An audience in the presence of the emperor is a safe way to do it." I explained.

Her hand rested on her chin and gave a thoughtful gesture. She gasped after finally understanding my pure intentions.

"Don't tell me you're gonna be the executioner of their crimes?!" I gave her a sweet smile to my Aunt's shocked expression.

"Y/n, you are crazy!" My aunt cried.

"Inside are the evidence of their committed crimes, also, I can't kill them without someone's permission the emperor is the perfect man to allow a noble to become an executioner and that way it will make me freely execute them on the emperor's authority."

My Aunt's jaw-dropped of my unfamiliarity attitude I'm giving off. "The first night of fall will be the beginning of my execution." I added.

"Y/n, if you succeed to your plans what will you do next?" My aunt questioned.

"I'll marry the Banri's son, and change my birth name. The bloodline of being a Sakurai ends with me. Isn't our society a crap?" My aunt was speechless of my declaration and suddenly she hug me tight.

"Did I say something wrong?" I nervously asked and she shake her head and smile. "You make me speechless my niece, I've never been so proud to you."