𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

That man! How could he say something like that, For someone who is rude and grumpy like him, he enjoyed teasing me. I'll give him a payback that he will never forget.

I stink, maybe I should ask the servicer. I already found a perfect spot to bathe in but he was already there stripping off his yukata.

Hours later after talking to the servicer, I already finished bathing. I dressed up on my usual kimono, my hair wasn't combed yet. I decided to go back to my room but as soon as I come back a little girl was standing in front of the shoji. I remembered Uraume's warning about not interacting with a cursed spirit.

The girl gazed at me and give me a creepy smile, she slowly walks towards in my direction. I guarded myself and before I could the girl collapsed and fell to the floor. I quickly rushed her unconscious body as soon as I touched her forehead, she was burning very badly and realize She's a human...

But I thought humans are not allowed in this place. How could a little girl like her go through into this place undetected? I carried her along and lay her unconscious body on the futon. I covered her with a blanket and cool off her head.

Her body is burning pretty badly, I should get some herbs and medicine drink to cool down her fever. I can't stay here forever taking care of an unconscious little girl, we only stay here for two days and that's it. I can't ask anyone else around here, cursed spirits will eat her for good, maybe I should ask Sukuna to talk to the owner to take care of the little girl.

I can't talk to that pervert, I can't disturb Uraume right now either, I sighed in frustration and decided to observe the unconscious little girl resting in my futon. I opened the windows to lighten up the darkroom, I realized how heavy the rain was and I hope that we can arrive at the Heiankyo sooner it's already been two and a half weeks.

I should talk to some old acquaintances in the city and ask how the clan is doing, I need to find out what is Naka's intentions also, I need to confront her.

The sky was dark grey, I couldn't tell what time it is, I can't help but overthink and my father's well-being concerns me.

Another hour passed the girl woke up, I feel uneasy after she gave me a creepy smile earlier.

"Where am I?" The girl asked as she scanned the room.

"You're in my room, You were standing outside and suddenly you collapsed. I couldn't help myself and bring your unconscious body inside here and found out you have a fever." I explained. "How did you get in here anyway? Humans are not allowed to be inside here roaming in the bathhouse while you're surrounded by a bunch of cursed spirits." I added.

I saw a taint of cursed energy in her body 'Is she a cursed user? But she's too young.' I wondered.

"I killed my parents..."

"I killed them by my own..."

"They hurt me first... but I didn't mean to kill them." She cried and I quickly give her a comforting pat on her back "What are you saying? Did something happened between you and your parents?" I questioned.

"They keep calling me a monster... and after that... I... don't... know... what happened next."

Could it be that the small cursed energy I sense on her body was based on too many negative emotions she felt about her parents? It's possible, but the child doesn't look like a monster to me, Was the parents were too harsh on her?

"I don't want to pressure you, but why did they keep calling you a monster?"

"I... I... don't... know..." She stuttered.