𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Warning! Contain Sexual Content

People started to cheer for zen'in matsuyama's name and y/n was a bit nervous on the fight between them. She find this challenge "Childish" Y/n knew zen'in is an aggressive man when it comes to physical combat, she didn't knew much about sukuna's physical combat capabilities. But all she knew how powerful sukuna can be when it comes to cursed techniques, he is a man of surprise. The one thing that worried y/n was... if the mask is taken off,  they will know soon right away that it's a cursed spirit who is in gojou suguwara's territory and things might get complicated.

Gojou sugawara cleared his throat, making every guest focused their attention to him directly.

"Well before this duel started between these two men, i would like to set a few rules before things might 'over' the board.

One, no using cursed techniques applied on the fight. also you do understand that 'must' no cursed energy will be applied on your body just to enhance your speed and strength. This duel will be based on physical capabilities, don't even try cheating... my eyes can see everything
Second, do not crossed the lines, i would like to put safety measures on the guest who will be watching in this fight. Off topic...

Zen'in family take note, never try secretly helping your master. If you do, i wouldn't hesitate to cut off your hands in front of the audiences.

Now, back to the rules! Third, i don't like blood spilling on the ground. Please refrain from getting graze or sliced from the blades that both of you using. Now lastly, whoever gets down will be a loser.

Do you both understand?" Gojou sugawara declared the rules, zen'in matsuyama and ryoumen sukuna agreed.  Sugawara forgot that sukuna is a cursed spirit, and his body is flowing with cursed energy. The irony for him to declare such a rule for a cursed spirit not to use any sorcery sounds too stupid, but at least the mask could convince everyone that sukuna is a 'human'.

When gojou sugawara gestured, matsuyama and sukuna were seem to be chatting onto something else. Matsuyama was holding a blade and sukuna was holding a spear.

"We all know who is gonna win on this fight." The other noble whispered.

"Its always be zen'in matsuyama."

"I agree, that man is a monster!"

"Why don't you zip both of your mouths you two or rather would you let me sew it so both of you can shut up." Y/n scolded them and both of the noblemen look down in shame. When the fight began, people couldn't believe what the saw in their eyes,
As if something flashes through their eyes, matsuyama attacked first, but sukuna effortlessly blocked it. People couldn't read matsuyama's movements, he is swift as a wind. So 'unpredictable'.

The only thing that sukuna needed to kept in mind is to make sure not the mask to be remove.

Nobles were shocked to see how sukuna weren't shown any slight fear to how matsuyama do the first move, matsuyama himself can tell sukuna is gonna be a worthy opponent.

Matsuyama swing his blade and launched it to him, sukuna raises the spear and blocked it. Matsuyama uses a dirty trick, there was another weapon in his sleeve, he uses the tip and hit sukuna's back making him falter a little. Matsuyama uses that chance to kick him in the stomach. The kick was heavy blow making him almost fall on the ground.

Y/n gasped and decided to stop the fight, before she could. Meiko stopped her "Let them be. "

Y/n couldn't do anything, even if she wanted to meiko is behind her,  observing her movements and reaction. If this go even worse, she'll do in her power to stop the fight between the two.