𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Warning! Contain Gore and Violence!

Today is the day, in the first night of fall. This place will become a slaughterhouse, many people will die in my hands. I feel overwhelmed of what will be the outcome, and my body knows the risk.

"Y/n, are you sure of this?" Aunt hiromi worried, she placed her hand on my shoulder with a concerning look.

"I am, I couldn't let the opportunity to get away." I forced a smile. My Aunt was not convinced of my words, stopping me wouldn't change my mind. Before the night of fall, I've visited my father, and told him about my intentions. He doesn't want me to do it, as my life will be at risk and could lead to death. I told him that everything is gonna be fine and he doesn't need to worry. I told him that Aunt hiromi will take him far away safe from this place along with Akihito.

I take a deep breath trying to waver off my thoughts.

As the sun set, people were walking inside the gate with happy faces. I couldn't help but feel astonished, they really give a innocently smile as if they didn't commit such any wrongdoing.

As my aunt finish helping me dressed up, she left to do my task to her. I didn't need to worry my aunt, since she was really combative. Her aggressiveness is what making her scary when it comes to fighting and father is in her good hands.

I marched down the outer side of the residence. Few guards were gathering, pointing their sharp blades at my direction. Before they could charge onto my direction, with a single sway of my hand. Swarm of tamed cursed spirits devoured them, blood splattered at the ground.

I continued walking down at the stone brick path. The moon was bright, giving luminance to the place. Every guards that tried charging their weapons at me ended up dead, ended up devoured by the tamed vicious cursed spirits.

Walking each step, people fell down at the ground. Severed limbs, organs coming out. Cursed spirits kept eating greedily the lifeless bodies that they attacked.

Loud chatters were coming out off the room, I took a deep breath and continued taking step forwards. As I opened the door, peoples eyes were direct at me.

They gasped at the sight, seeing two same people at one room.

"Did I ruin the celebration?"

The music stopped, people's mouth were quiet and Naka's expression grow horror, seeing the person she murdered come back from the dead.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"I don't remember the family head having twins!"

Same questions were repeatedly said out loud. Naka cough loud making the attention divert to her. The associate is beside her, waiting for the master's command.

"It really hurts right here... you are praising a fake that standing in-front of you." I dramatically clenched my kimono's cloth acting hurt. "Y/n, what is the meaning of this?!" Some elders were angered.

She let out a laughed making everyone went silent, the guest were creeped out of her sudden behavior. She throw the knife at me, grazing my cheeks from the sharp throw. "Can't believe you are alive, Y/n." She gave a mock-serious look and I smile wryly.

"Instead of 'stabbing' me, you should have finished me off rather than pushing me on the cliff." I answered back making everyone let out a loud gasps. A black liquid appeared on the floor, releasing an overwhelming weapon. She took out the Onikiri blade, my teeth gritted.

I didn't expect she possessed such dangerous cursed tool. if I get hit by that weapon, I'll die! I should remain calm and focused. Some elders attacked their own, betraying one another. Guest attacked someone near them, and loud screams voiced the room. People tried to escape but failed and meet their own death.