𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Tomorrow is the day we'll arrive at the city, and I can't help but feel overwhelm and anxious. Once he finished dealing with that Nurarihiyon, I could go home safe and sound, but, after 'that' happened makes me want to avoid him more.

To him it was nothing, but for me it was something else and yet he keeps making fun of it.

I spent the rest of the hours inside the room sitting still, and my head is running filled with thoughts. I remembered Uraume's wishes, and wants the best for their Master, but I think it's impossible for me to do that.

My heart slightly ache for some reason, the thought about departing our ways and everything will return to normal.

◇◇◇

Tomorrow is the day that will change everything back to my gloomily life, I have no idea what's Nurarihiyon's intention but I want just to make sure she can return safely. I can't accept the fact that she'll leave, I admit, I enjoy her being around.

How surprising it is that the ship was remain untouched by those maggots that swam under, Uraume think that some of them doesn't want to hurt people aboard.

But would it better she is gone? She will only get on my way and she'll ruin my plans. I did promise her that I will let her know about me, and that means by telling her about my past.

"Master Sukuna, you look distress." It was Uraume holding a wooden tray and a cup of drink "I think it's better for you to drink a tea for a while to relax your nerves, Master Sukuna." Uraume handed me the cup and I took a quick drink.

"Once you deal everything off, Master Sukuna, Y/n can finally return home." Uraume added, I gripped the cup tighter until it was crushed easily "If we are gonna talk about that, then you can freely leave, Uraume." I glared.

"I deeply apologized Master Sukuna, It's just that I worried for you. You slowly starting to open yourself to Y/n and the fact she's leaving..." Uraume paused.

"Will you miss her?"

"Uraume. Leave." I ordered. Uraume lowered obeyed and left, I sighed "Like hell, I would miss her." I muttered under down my breath.

Everything were starting to get livelier as the hours passed by, the nobles were singing and some were gambling. The brat finally came out of her room, we shared the same gaze but she quickly avert her attention to the other direction.

What the hell is her problem? I thought everything is over. Women is so damn difficult to understand. The brat was dragged by the nobles and they keep talking some irrelevant topics, I could hear the brat's loud laughter.

And the other nobles quickly find her company, enjoying. Suddenly a crew member brought a bottles of drink and served on their table, I couldn't leave since I was making sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

As they pour the drink on the drink, my eyes twitched. Rum?! These nobles are crazy. The nobles keep forcing the brat to drink the rum but she declined, I could see the disappointment on their faces and I felt somehow relieved.

An hour later, the brat drink the full glass of rum and those idiots are starting to cheer on for her. 'What an Idiot...'

Suddenly she start acting funny and the nobleman tried to take advantage her drunken state, I went in their direction and grabbed his hand away from her.

"Sukuna~ you are here!" She said happily. I yanked his hand away and he grunted with pain, everyone went silent as I assist her away from them and whispers began to come out of their mouth.

"Brat, you are so stupid." I insulted and she pouted "You just drank a full glass of rum, and now look at you." She suddenly giggled like a child and her hair was starting to get messy.

We arrived at her room and she keep wincing of pain, I slowly removed the hair pin on and her hair comb gently. "Sukuna~" She slurred while trying to reach out her hand at me, I hold her hand and she suddenly cupped her face on my hand.

"What?"

"I'm afraid of what will happened next..." She closed her eyes and suddenly she hiccuped "Why would you be afraid, you should be happy that you're going home." I said and she shake her head "But that means I can't see you and Uraume again." She started crying and I sighed.

"My heart ached for no reason, you were right... I should be happy... but I can't." 

"Did you know that i'm arrange with someone? I'm going to marry  that someone who I don't even know." She cried. My body stiffened as she said those words, I gently caress her hair slowly. As I carried her body on the bed slowly she leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Sukuna can you touch my lips with yours?"

As I gently lay her head on the pillow and cover her with a warm blanket, she snuggled and gave me a warm smile.

"I don't take advantage to a woman who is drunk. Now sleep, you brat." Her eyes glistened and I can't deny how attractive her eyes were, It's like I'm seeing a comet in the night sky that flashes through my eyes. Everything went quiet around us and now she's sleeping soundly, If I wasn't there, she could have slept on someone else's bed.

The waves outside were calm. The moon lighted the dark room, her raven black hair was luminous and I can't help but wanted to stare at her forever. She looks so vulnerable and yet peaceful at the same moment that I want to crush her so badly with my own hands.

Damn, I feel bewitched, not about on her appearance but about the way she is. Sometimes I don't get her, but I want her to be with us. She's affecting me in a good way and I hate it, I hate everyone. I want to crush their heads, begging and screaming is a music that satisfies my ears but things start to change, she never done anything but the fact she's around prevented me doing so.

"Sukuna... Eat my soul ... brother..."

"We can become one..."

"My body will be within you... forever and for eternity"

"Through heaven and earth ... "

"You alone, will be the honored one."

End of Chapter 25