𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Why do I feel Irritated?"

"What are you Irritated for Master Sukuna?" Uraume asked.

After Sukuna killed the man who kidnapped us, things went over the board. I got upset and ended up slapping him earlier, and now I'm avoiding him. I was suppose to thank him but what I did makes me feel ashame.

"Does it still hurt?" Uraume asked while checking my wrist and I nod "I think there'll be bruises will mark on my body, but it'll be gone." I assured "If somethings starts to get painful, just ask me." Uraume smiled.

I feel like a living mummy, I got a lot of  bandages wrapped on my waistline and on my limbs. I offered to Uraume that I could patch their up but Uraume refused and told me their okay.

He explained how Nurarihiyon was getting impatient and Sukuna was pretty stressed about it, getting ambushed out of nowhere.

Uraume suggested that we'll take the shortcut, and by that traveling to water with a boat. "Wait, We could have arrived there earlier if we travel through water?!" Uraume nodded and my mouth dropped of shock.

"Yes and no, traveling through water is something Master Sukuna dislike, he prefers walking through land. If Nurarihiyon  didn't know you, none of his goons bothered following us." Uraume explained.

"Then If we could have travel through water, we could have arrived at the city and I could go home by now."

"Yes... but to be honest, I would like the idea of traveling through water. But it's risky. There's a cursed spirits wondering underneath the waters, and most of its technique is tempting and quite troublesome." Uraume explained.

"What do you mean, Isn't Sukuna was supposed to be fear by cursed spirits, I though he's powerful."  I hinted.

"Brat, did you just look down on my capabiliti-"

"Shut your mouth, I'm not talking to you." He rolled his eyes "Traveling through lands takes four weeks to arrive at the city. But since we are halfway and if we travel through water by now, possibly we could arrive at the city in the next five days." Uraume estimated.

"If we started traveling through water back then, I don't know how long we had last in the sea.Uraume added.

"How lucky we are! There's a small town located near the shores, also, nobles use that ship to travel to Heiankyo." Uraume exclaimed. "Hm... I think I know what you meant, but how can we get along on that ship? Only nobles are allowed to ride on that ship, I once heard the lord of that town is strict."  I said.

Uraume laughed and I quirk my brow "Don't forget Y/n, you're a noble of yourself." Uraume reminded "How can they accept that easily, if I wore this kind of clothing?"

Sukuna scoffed and throw a bag at me, as I catch and opened what's inside. I was surprised it was a kimono that Natsume gifted before we departed.

I sighed "Then I guess we'll head to that town. And, I know someone who can let us stay there for a short time." Uraume clapped "See that wasn't so hard."

As Uraume left to look for some herbs, and foraging some berries. "You seem upset." Sukuna speak out of the blue. I continued to stay quiet and ignore him "Why are you staying quiet? Is that how you thank me?" My eyes twitched of his arrogance and take a small breath before speaking out.

"Of course I'm upset! I could have die inside that domain, and I couldn't even help because I was too weak to move. As I saw Uraume almost tore off to pieces I was afraid that I'll lose a friend and I imagined I can't see my father again! What could have happen if you didn't arrived." My voice croaked as I hold back my tears.