Alone?!

Lexi POV

"Okay?" I say and she breaths in and out.
"I should of told you weeks ago but I got scared. I heard Addison and Caitlin talking about you" she says and I nod my head for her to continue.
"They were saying horrible things about you like the fact that you are failing your classes, that you will end up alone, the fact that my sister doesn't even know why she's friends with you and she has been ditching you on purpose" she says and I look down.

"Babe I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I should of-"
"It's okay Kylie" I say looking up at her.
"But-"
"Kylie I'm not mad at you. I sort of knew that this would end up happening. I've had a lot of people walk out of my life I'm use to it and the fact that they said horrible things about me I couldn't care less about what they think about me" I say and kylie looks me in my eyes.

"hey, come here" she says pulling me closer to her again. She puts her hands on my face and leans her forehead against mine.
"I won't walk out of your life" she says and I close my eyes.
"promise?" I say.
"I promise" she says and I smile.
"what are you going to do about them though?" she asks me and I sigh and open my eyes and she removes her forehead from mine to look at me properly.

"I'll sort it out" I say giving her a small smile.
"are you sure?" she asks and I nod my head.
"okay, also just so you know when I heard them talking bullshit about you I put Caitlin in her place and forced Addison to leave without giving our relationship away" she says and I laugh softly.
"that's my girl" I say and she smiles. I lean in and kiss her before we both pull away.

"Lexi I'm home- "kylie and I both jump apart at the sound of my mom's voice. Kylie quickly hops off the counter and my mom looks between kylie and I.
"hey mom" I say smiling at her.
"hi Ms. Darwin" kylie says and my mom smiles warmly at her.
"hello girls" my mom says and kylie looks at me.
"I...I should be heading home, my mom is expecting me back before 6" she says and I nod my head at her.

"yeah sure...bye" I say and she smiles at me.
"bye and bye Ms. Darwin" she says
"bye dear" my mom says before kylie walks out. I lean my elbows against the counter while my mom laughs softly.
"don't say it" I say but my mom just smiles at me.
"kylie huh?" she says and I groan and put my head on the counter.
"going for your best friend's sister damn my love you are brave" she says and I lift my head to look at her.

"actually, I don't know where Caitlin and I relationship stands at this moment" I say and my mom frowns.
"did something happen?" my mom asks and I sigh and run my hand through my hair.
"yeah she traded me for someone else and is saying horrible things about me" I say.
"aww my dear" my mom says before walking over to me with a million grocery bags.

"ah mom let me help you" I say rushing over to her and taking most of the bags. I set them on the counter.
"you know you shouldn't be doing heavy lifting, just call me and I'll help you" I say and my mom sets down two of the grocery bags on the counter before rubbing my back up and down.
"you are amazing my dear and don't let Caitlin and the others ever treat you differently. They don't deserve you" my mom says and I close my eyes.

My mom pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly.
"I'll sort it all out" I say.
"I know you will my dear" my mom says and we stay quiet for a moment.
"about kylie, well that girl is special. I support your every decision no matter how risky they may be as long as you are happy then I'm happy" my mom says and I try and fight back tears.

"I love you" I say and the tears start to fall slowly.
"I love you too" my mom says before we pull apart. She puts a hand on my face and gentle wipes away my falling tears.
"no tears my dear, just keep holding your head up high" my mom says and I nod my head. I move and lean against the counter while I wipe my tears and get myself together.
"I'll unpack the groceries and make dinner while you go lay down" I say and she smiles before kissing the side of my head.

"thank you my dear" my mom says and starts walking out the kitchen before she stops and looks at me.
"and Lexi it's okay to cry. Crying doesn't make you weak so don't be scared to cry" she says and I give her a small smile and she smiles back before walking away.

***

Kylie POV

I wait until I hear the familiar honk of Lexis car before I grab my things and kiss my mom on the cheek.
"bye mom!" I say and my mom laughs before waving at me.
"bye mom" I hear Caitlin say and we both walk out except I was walking faster than her. I hope into the back and Lexi turns and looks at me with a smile on her face.
"hey" she says and I smile back at her.

"hey, I'm so happy its Friday!" I say and she laughs softly.
"me too" Caitlin hops in the front.
"hi!" Caitlin says and Lexi's face changes.
"hey" she says before driving off. Caitlin went on and on and Lexi would just nod her head in response. We arrive at school and Lexi parks in her usual spot.
"oh, Addison's here!" Caitlin says looking out the window. I see Addison getting out of her car and I look at Lexi. She tightened her grip on the steering wheel and clenches her jaw.

"Caitlin you and I need to talk." Lexi says in a scary voice which sent shivers down my spine.
"can we talk on Monday?" Caitlin asks not seeming to care that Lexi was not happy with her.
"Caitlin" Lexi says but Caitlin had already opened the car door.
"we'll talk on Monday" Caitlin says before getting out and shutting the door. I hear Lexi say and I lean forward.

"don't worry about her Lex" I say and she nods her head.
"I'll see you after school" I say and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles at me and I grab my bags and get out of her car. I close the door and then someone jumps on me and tackles me in a hug and I laugh when I notice it was Megan.
"good morning dude!" she says and I smile at her.
"good morning, you're in a good mood?" I say and she laughs before throwing her arm around my shoulder.

"today is just a good day" she says just as Lexi gets out of her car and closes the door.
"hey Lexi" she says and Lexi smiles at her.
"hey" she says and Megan and I start walking.
"she's so sexy" she says and I laugh.
"she is" I say and turn my head to see that Lexi was walking behind us with a smirk on face.

The school day went by slowly before we were finally allowed to leave. I said goodbye to Megan before I headed towards Lexi's car and see that she was already in her car. I knock on her window and she smiles at me before I go around and hop in.
"hey baby" she says and I smile and give her a kiss.
"hey babe" I say and she takes my hand and kisses the top of my hand before holding it and reversing. We drive off and I get more comfortable in my seat.

"baby?" she asks me and I hum in response.
"do you want to stay over at my place?" my heart starts racing and I look at her. She wants me to stay over at her place?!
"yeah sure" I say and she smiles. I look back in front of me.
"my mom's not going to home so we will be alone" my eyes go wide.

We are going to be alone?!