A night to remember

Kylie POV

We walk into her house and I couldn't help but feel a little nervous, but I played it off. We put our school bags down by the door before she walks into the kitchen.
"do you want anything to drink baby?" she asks me.
"yes please, can I have a water" she nods her head and gets two waters before handing me one. I take it from her and take a sip and she does the same. She puts her water down and laughs softly.

"baby why do you look so nervous?" damn it she picked it up.
"I'm not nervous" she smiles before walking to me and standing in front of me.
"is it because I asked you if you wanted to stay over?" she asks putting her hands on my hips and I look down.
"baby I'm not going to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and you don't have to stay if you don't want to" she says and I shake my head.

"no, no I want to stay" I say putting my water down and wrapping my arms around her neck.
"are you sure, I don't want to push you?" she says and I smile at her.
"it's fine Lex I promise" I say and she smiles and leans down to kiss me. We pull away a moment later.
"pizza and movies?" she asks and I laugh before nodding my head.
"yes" I say and she kisses my cheek.

We ordered pizza and watched movies for hours. It was really nice. We would cuddle and talk or make comments about the movie. It was now dark outside and I snuggle closer to her. I pick my head up and look at her and she smiles at me. I kiss her and she smiles into the kiss before kissing me back. The kiss was soft and slow before I deepen the kiss and encourage her to do the same. Her hand grips my thigh and pulls my one leg over her lap. Her tongue licks my bottom lip and I moan. Our tongues rub against each other before I move myself onto her lap. I straddle her lap and her hands go to my lower back to pull me closer. I break the kiss for air, we were both breathing heavily and when I open my eyes I see her already looking at me with her eyes dilated.

"baby I need to know that you are sure about this" she says and I kiss her again slowly just to tease her before biting down on her bottom lip and gently pulling it with me teeth before letting go.
"I want this, I want you" I say and she attacks my lips with hers.

*Uhm ;) * [ this is the sign I use when there's dirty scenes. If you are not comfortable with it, you can just skip it]

She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist and wrap my arms around her neck while she holds me up by my thighs. She acted if I weighed nothing. We continue to kiss until she walks me to her room and closes the door before slamming me against it and I moan at her roughness. She stops kissing me and starts kissing my neck and I moan as she finds my weak spot. I run my hands through her hair as she gentle bites down on my neck before her warm tongue goes over the bite. She takes me to her bed and gentle puts me down with her on top of me. I run my hands up and down her back as she continues to assault my neck. I moan a little louder and she stops kissing my neck and moves her head to look at me.

"when you moan like that it makes me want you more" she says seductively. I put my hands on her face and pull her face down to kiss her. She kisses me back roughly before slipping her one thigh in between my legs. She slowly grinds her thigh in between my legs and I moan loudly which breaks the kiss. She moves her head down to my neck and kisses my neck before I feel her breath by my ear.

"I can feel your pussy throbbing" she husks in my ear and I throw my head back and dig my nails into her back. I grip her shirt and tug on it letting her know I wanted it off.
"getting impatient, aren't we?" she says smirking against my neck.
"take it off" I say a little out of breath already.
"ask nicely" she says and I huff.
"please" I say and she kisses my neck one more time before sitting up and I look up at the goddess that was on top of me.

She slowly lifts her shirt up just to tease me before tossing it across the room. She looks down at me with a smirk on her face as I run my hands over her toned stomach. She takes my hand and pulls me up towards her and tugs on my shirt. I was as little shy at first but I still took my top off and the way Lexi looked over my body made me feel special.She pulls me up and tugs on my shirt and I help her take it off. She kisses me slowly almost to make the moment last forever. She pulls away and goes back to kissing my neck. My eyes roll back and I lay back down with her on top of me. She kisses my neck before kissing my collarbone and then slowly making her way down to my chest which made my breath catch. She kisses the top of my breast and looks at me. Her hand goes underneath me.