Spending the day with you

Lexi's POV

We got out the car as caity started talking about something random, I just nodded my head and added to her conversation once in a while before we finally walked into a fancy expensive house. I know Caitlin's family's is rich but just wow. This house was the best I've ever seen.

The kitchen was nicely done with a huge white table and chairs. In the middle of the room there was big white dinning table and a tv with a huge couch on the left. There were beach paintings all around adding to the fact that it is a beach house. There was also a lot of plants around the house giving it that peaceful vibe.

"Wow" I say walking around putting my duffel bag on the ground.
"No don't put your bag down there let's go to the rooms" Caitlin says excited. She leads me to the stairs and drags me up them. We both burst out into giggles as Caitlin runs straight into the door.
"Caitlin be careful!" I say grabbing her arm to see if her face was alright.

"I'm fine mom" she says in a sarcastic voice. I just roll my eyes at her. Caitlin opens the door when I hear footsteps, turning around I see Kylie shyly walking towards a room down the hall. She stops at the door and that's when we make eye contact. I wave at her and she just smiles before walking in and closing the door.

"Get you're ass in here, it's gossip time!" I hear Caitlin shout which just makes me laugh. I walk in closing the door softly.
"What's there to gossip about?" I put my bag down on the one bed that Caitlin wasn't on. When I look at her she raises her eyebrows.
"Who, do you have a crush on?" I laugh taking a sit on the bed.

"No one" she shakes her head.
"Don't you dare lie to me, there's someone" I shake my head and lean my hand on my knees.
"There's no one" she rolls her eyes.
"Keep lying to yourself maybe you will believe it" I throw a pillow at her head and she starts laughing. She grabs the pillow and chucks it at my head which I easily dodged.

"Missed me bitch!" I say getting up and running around the room to avoid Caitlin throwing pillows at me. We hear a knock on the door which makes me stop to look at the door but not before Caitlin threw a pillow at me and it hit me in my face. There stood Kylie holding back a laugh.
"Don't laugh or ill throw this pillow at you're pretty face!" I say to her holding up the pillow that Caitlin hit me with.

Kylie shakes her head and looks down at the floor, her face red.
"Ah mom said that we must come down for a walk on sharks bay, which means we have to go in the car"
"Ok Kylie we will come down now just let us change" she nods her head meeting my eyes again before looking away and closing the door.

"Does my sister have a problem with you?" I turn to look at Caitlin.
"What no, why would she?"
"I don't know she's just so weird with you" I shrug my shoulders.
"I kinda see it" I say walking to my bed and opening my duffel bag.

Caitlin laughs and grabs her flip flops. I do the same before following her out the door. We both walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Kylie was sitting on the counter looking at her phone.
"Oh great everyone's here, let's get going" Kylie didn't seem to hear her mom so I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"Kylie?" She jumped her phone going flying. I quickly caught it.
"Woah careful, k!" She puts her hand on her chest and lets out a small laugh.
"Sorry I wasn't paying attention"
"I can see that" I hold my hand out to her and she looks at her. Her eyes were wide.
"Come on don't leave me hanging" she slowly takes my hand with a big amount of hesitation.

Her hand was so small it was adorable, it's weird how well our hands fitted though. I pulled her along towards the car were everyone else was waiting.
"Where did you two go?"
"Kylie wasn't paying attention so, I got her" I let go of her hand and open the door.
"My lady" I say bowing at her. Kylie laughs before hoping in.