The end.

Kylie POV

Graduation. Who would of thought my dumbass sister would of graduated? I laugh to myself knowing that Caitlin is well off on her grades to just pass but I'm her sister I got to mess with her!

"You look stupid" I say to my sister as she adjust her graduation hat on her head.
"Yeah but I also look sexy as hell" she says and I fake gag at her. She laughs nudging me away from her with her shoulder.
"Piss off you frog!" She says and I laugh.
"Look at you my baby!" My mom says smiling with joy as she comes towards us and puts her hands on her shoulders.
"You've grown so much and now the day has come for you to graduate highschool!" My mom says as Caitlin smiles at her.

"We have to take pictures, honey bring the camera!" My mom shouts for my dad.
"Mom we won't have enough time let's just take pictures there!" Caitlin says.
"Just a few pictures!" My mom says before looking at me. It has been a little weird since she found out about it I mean hell she found out this morning!
"I've got the camera!" My dad says coming towards us.

"Go stand with your sister" my dad says and I stand by my sister and wrap my arm around her waist and she does the same. My dad takes some pictures with us switching around with my sister before we head into the car. We drive to the school and all of us get out while Caitlin wonders off to friends as we all take outwe seats. The graduation starts and they start taking as I look at the front of the seats trying to spot Lexi. I eventually do and smile at how grown up she looks.

The graduation went on for about an hour before it finished and Caitlin came back to us and got hugs from my parents. Lexi comes soon after her and I run into her arms wrapping my arms around her neck as she wraps her arms around my waist and lifts me up.
"Congratulations baby!" I say as she spins us before putting me back down.

"Thank you my love" she says kissing my cheek. I look back at my parents and my dad was to busy taking to other dads to notice our encounter expect for my mom who was watching us. I smile at her and she just looks away. Hopefully in time she will get better with everything.

* * *

Todays the day. The day I say goodbye to Lexi. We spent our last week together doing everything but I'm afraid time ran out on us. We were going to try and make it long distance and see how everything goes. I'm going to try and visit her and she's going to  try and visit me too. We walk off to the area where I can't pass and we stop. She turns around and looks at me and I smile at her.

"Everything's going to be okay baby" I say and she takes my face in her hands.
"I know baby I just hate to say goodbye to you" she says and I try and fight back tears.
"No no don't cry" she says leaning her forehead against mine.
"We will see each other soon I promise" she says and I nod my head.
"Goodbye baby" I say and she also tries and fight back tears.

"Goodbye my love" she says and kisses me passionately. We kiss for as long as possible before pulling away. She slowly lets go of me and gives my hand a squeeze before walking away. She stops and turns around and comes running back to me and hugs me. After a long hug she lets me go and I smile at her and this time when she walks away she keeps going. I let a year fall before smiling.

Oh Lexi, how you have captured my heart. No one would ever take your place in my heart. You are my forever love.

The end....

* * *

Well here's the end of the book, I've been stuck on this chapter for awhile now and I finally forced myself to finish it. Book 2 is already ready and will be up straight away so go on to my page and get reading the first chapter of book 2!

Thank you for everything. You guys always make me smile. ❤️